PDA

View Full Version : Breaking down 75 Gallon - Some stuff available

grif
05/30/2002, 02:38 PM
Folks - My 75 is getting broken down, hopefully to be (eventually) replaced by a similarly sized reef ready tank. As I get ready to do this I realize there's a couple things I'm not going to be able to move over to my Nano. Just so you know, I'm keeping all the hardware for possible later use. Additionally, I've been battling hair algae lately. I had it almost gone 3 weeks ago, but now it is threatening again. In addition, I have a small patch of cyno in one corner of the sandbed.

That said, here's what I have for trade/sale/whatever:

Live Rock - I have more than I can possibly transfer to my Nano, so if you're interested let me know. I'd like to get something for this, will move to a sump if I have to.

Yellow Tang - Fat and healthy (see hair algae comments) free to a good home of sufficient size.

Live Sand - Once I break the tank down, I'll have way more than I can hang onto.

KJHawley
05/30/2002, 09:30 PM
Grif, I just talked to Todd at Reef Systems today, & he has several tanks available, including a 75- I didn't ask for details on it, but I'm pretty sure it's reef ready. I have his e-mail address & phone number if you want them.

grif
05/31/2002, 08:19 AM
Is he the guy east of town working out of the house?

KJHawley
05/31/2002, 11:35 AM
Yeah, that's him.