PDA

View Full Version : Breaking down tank, bummer. Stuff for sale

bigduke
05/30/2002, 12:51 PM
I'll be posting on the selling board also but I wanted to let local reefers know about some livestock I need to part with. Just when I started to get things up and running nicely, I need to move. I'll be getting rid of my live rock, about 70-80 lbs, fish, and some corals. Here's a list if anyone is interested.
<li>live rock, about 80 lbs. Great growth, shapes, from FFE. Asking for $250 obo.
<li>Powder Blue Tang, have had for almost 6 months. No signs of stress/ich ever. I thought these were hard fish to keep but haven't had any problems.
<li>Maroon Clown
<li>Flamehawk
<li>Yellow Watchman Goby
<li>3 BTA's, 2 medium size (4 inches across), 1 large one (at least 8" across)
<li>Rock of purple mushrooms
<li>Rock of green star polyps
<li>I also have 150+ lbs of Southdown sand that I might part with for the right price. I'm thinking I'll save it for when I start up again. If anyone needs live sand though let me know.
<li>Almost forgot, about 75 blue leg hermit crabs and 10 or so big snails.
Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll get back to you. I'll be out of town this weekend but will check back Sunday. I'm located in Los Gatos.
-Dan

mobert
05/30/2002, 02:48 PM
Hi Dan

ygm

Mona (I'm in Los Gatos too)

bigduke
05/30/2002, 02:51 PM
Mobert, your email never came though.
-Dan

dwarfatize
05/31/2002, 05:31 PM
Are you willing to part out the LR and LS? i would be interested in getting about 20lbs of rock ans enough sand to fill about 4in in a 10gal. tank.
Thanks,
Dane

MJC
06/03/2002, 11:29 AM
Dan -

You have mail.

Marty

bigduke
06/03/2002, 11:36 AM
Thanks for all the responses. I was gone since Thursday houseboating so it will take me some time to get things together again, mainly my body and mind. I'll respond to everyone based on the order I received emails. Very suprised at the interest. If you don't hear back from me today, be patient, I'll get back to you soon as I can.
Thanks again.
-Dan

bigduke
06/04/2002, 12:21 PM
Here's an update:
http://archive.reefcentral.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&postid=615658#post615658

bigduke
06/17/2002, 05:09 PM
Thanks for the interest and response, everything is gone.
-Dan