PDA

View Full Version : 50g Complete Set-Up Parting Out ASAP

theevoys
08/05/2006, 11:47 AM
I am going to part out my tank at this point. I am moving Wednesday, August 16. So, everything needs to go by then. If enough people from Phoenix want stuff from me, I can meet at FRAG on Saturday. It would be one or the other. Of course if someone comes up here or wants it from up here, they’ll get it. I can also ship some of the items if you pay for it…

<i>CPR BakPak Skimmer</i> $60
Bio-bale removed (includes MJ1200 & Bubble Trap/ Pre-skimmer)
Has the venture kit, But, I use the airpump/airstone mod and it works much better.

<i>50 gallon All-Glass Tank</i> $150 for tank, stand, wrap, canopy
(48L x 13W x 19H)

<i>Iron Stand with Poplar Wrap, stained Red Mahogany Color and Sealed</i>
The entire lower wood section slides out for full, easy access to anything underneath. The Iron stand can fit another tank up to 48 inches long underneath as a sump.

<i>Custom Hood</i>
Matches lower wrap and open from the top with hinges (open back).

<i>30 Gallon Tank</i> $20
Bought at garage sale to use as a sump. It’s pretty banged up, but has held water for water changes for months.

<i>Light Fixture</i> $120
Includes 1 – 175 MH 20K Hamilton Bulb, 2 – 96w PC bulbs (1 -10k, 1 – Actinic), Ballasts, Wiring, Cases, Reflector, Sockets.
It is a 36 inch retrofit. Yes, it is undersized for a 48” tank, but I put mushrooms to the side and zoanthids where there is less light.

<i>Circulation</i> $10 each
3 – MJ 1200s circulate the tank in additional to the MJ1200 on the skimmer.
I also have an old Emperor 400 hanging on the back that you can have that I never run. Since I bought the bubble trap for the skimmer I run all carbon through that.

<i>Heaters</i> $15
1 – 300w Life Tech (Glass)

<i>Other Stuff</i>
I also have a few little powerheads. I use some of them for mixing water changes.
4-5 lbs of dry rubble rock for frags. – FREE w/ other stuff

As far as equipment that’s all I can think of for now.

<b>Livestock</b>
1 – Royal Gramma - $10
1 – Lemon Damsel - FREE
1 – Oscellaris Clown - $10
1 - Emerald Crabs – FREE w/ other purchase

Blue Candy Cane Coral - $25 – Over 30 heads and many currently splitting
Hammer Coral - $15
Torch Coral - $20
Finger Leather - $5
Kenya Tree - $10
Blue, Green, Random Mushrooms - $5 each
Brown GSP – ONLY $10
Very large piece, but struggling – Whenever I get the water cleaned up it thrives within days.
Green, Orange, Rust, Light Blue, Red, Zombie, Barbie Zoanthids – Connected to LR, Some will go with rock, some won’t – Some LARGE pieces, some small. PM if interested.
Struggling Toadstool Leather – FREE w/other purchase
Struggling Pincushion Leather – FREE w/ other purchase
Struggling Cabbage Leathers – FREE w/ other purchase
Green brown Palythoa - $10
Pinkish/ Red Monti Cap - $10
Brown with Green Center Candy Cane (only 2 heads) - $10
Purple-Tip Digitata

A ton of Live Rock. Anywhere between 50-75 pounds. I have no idea how much honestly. - $100

There you have it!

http://prescottfusion.com/images/aquarium/HPIM1146.jpg
http://prescottfusion.com/images/aquarium/HPIM1147.jpg
http://prescottfusion.com/images/aquarium/HPIM1148.jpg
http://prescottfusion.com/images/aquarium/HPIM1149.jpg
http://prescottfusion.com/images/aquarium/HPIM1150.jpg
http://prescottfusion.com/images/aquarium/HPIM1151.jpg
http://prescottfusion.com/images/aquarium/HPIM1152.jpg
http://prescottfusion.com/images/aquarium/HPIM1157.jpg

evolust
08/05/2006, 11:52 AM
PM sent

rljlll
08/05/2006, 11:56 AM
pm sent

DevAZ
08/05/2006, 12:01 PM
pm sent

Clark Griswold
08/05/2006, 12:07 PM
pm sent...could meet at frag or in glendale.

frontosa_man80
08/05/2006, 12:29 PM
YGPM

theevoys
08/05/2006, 12:42 PM
Due to the overwhelming response and since I have to tear down my tank and bring everything at once. I am requesting that people paypal me in advance. But, DO NOT just send paypal to reserve an item unless I have specifically told you to do so with a total. Thanks for all the responses so far. I will update the list as payments are received, not as PMs are received.

Everyone who ahs sent me a PM by 10:45 a.m. on Saturday should have a response.

theevoys
08/05/2006, 12:55 PM
<b>Evolust</b> paid for the:
Torch Coral
Blue Candy Cane
Hammer Coral

<b>Clark Griswold</b> paid for the:
Cabbage Leather
Purple-Tip Digitata
Kenya Tree

elisabeth5
08/05/2006, 02:36 PM
Anything left???

UberNoober
08/05/2006, 02:58 PM
PM Sent, I am interested in BLue mushroom please.

Doglover_50
08/05/2006, 05:16 PM
Hi, I'm in Flagstaff and interested in a few things, namely the equipment--the skimmer, maybe the pumps and/or heater. I'm interested in a fish or two, but can't drive down to Prescott.
Sooooooo. will you be selling off livestock first, THEN equipment? I'm in no rush, so if so, that's fine. If you could wrap them up and send book rate, then hopefully we can make a sale.
I'm interested in: Skimmer, 1 Mj 1200, and for giveaways, if no one else gets them, the Emporer (totally need this for my freshwater tank) and any of the little pumps and little frag rocks you may be willing to give away). If there was some way to work the livestock (don't know if you will be driving in the Flag direction), I'm interested in the gramma, clown, and mithrax crab.
Thanks! Please let me know what is still available, and when yo would want to mail it, if that works with your schedule. Good luck with move. Sumner

theevoys
08/05/2006, 05:40 PM
Doglover_50 - YGPM

newhere
08/05/2006, 05:55 PM
ygpm

theevoys
08/05/2006, 06:13 PM
Ok, here is a new full list with an update. Everything should be correct. If not, PM me. The items in the Paid section are no longer available. The items in the second section are waiting for payment/ spoken for (for now). The items at the end are still available completely…

Jason

Blue Candy Cane Coral - $25 – Over 30 heads and many currently splitting - <b>Evolust - Paid</b>
Hammer Coral - $15 <b>Evolust - Paid</b>
Torch Coral - $20 <b>Evolust - Paid</b>
Finger Leather - $5 <b>sbooth – Paid</b>
A ton of Live Rock. Anywhere between 50-75 pounds. I have no idea how much honestly. - $100 <b>sbooth – Paid</b>
Struggling Toadstool Leather – FREE w/other purchase <b>sbooth – Paid</b>
Green brown Palythoa - $10 <b>sbooth – Paid</b>
Kenya Tree - $10 <b>Clark Griswold - Paid</b>
Purple-Tip Digitata <b>Clark Griswold - Paid</b>
Blue - $5 each <b> UberNoober – Blue Single - Paid</b>
Light Blue Zoanthids <b>UberNoober – Light Blue - Paid</b>
Struggling Cabbage Leathers – FREE w/ other purchase <b> Clark Griswold - Paid</b>

<b>Holding for Payment</b> - But I won’t wait long
Zombie/ Barbies/ Red Zoanthids - $15 <b>rljhill</b>
Pinkish/ Red Monti Cap - $10 <b>rljhill</b>
1 – Royal Gramma - $10 - <b>rljhill</b>
1 - Emerald Crab – FREE w/ other purchase <b>Can’t find it, sorry rljhill</b>

4-5 lbs of dry rubble rock for frags. – FREE w/ other stuff <b> frontosa_man80</b>

<i>CPR BakPak Skimmer</i> $60 <b>frontosa_man80, Doglover_50</b>
Has the venture kit, But, I use the airpump/airstone mod and it works much better.

(48L x 13W x 19H) <b>ClintRandall</b>

<i>Iron Stand with Poplar Wrap, stained Red Mahogany Color and Sealed</i><b>ClintRandall</b>
The entire lower wood section slides out for full, easy access to anything underneath. The Iron stand can fit another tank up to 48 inches long underneath as a sump.

<i>Custom Hood</i><b>ClintRandall</b>

<i>Circulation</i> $10 each <b>2 - sundevil_brian</b>
3 – MJ 1200s circulate the tank in additional to the MJ1200 on the skimmer.
I also have an old Emperor 400 hanging on the back that you can have that I never run. Since I bought the bubble trap for the skimmer I run all carbon through that.

<b>Still Available</b>
Green Ricordea - $5
Brown GSP – ONLY $10
Very large piece, but struggling – Whenever I get the water cleaned up it thrives within days.
Green/ Mint Zoanthids - $10
Orange, Rust Zoanthids – Large Pieces – over 100 Dime sized polyps. - $20
Brown with Green Center Candy Cane (only 2 heads) - $10

1 – Lemon Damsel - FREE

<i>Other Stuff</i>
I also have a few little powerheads. I use some of them for mixing water changes. – FREE w/ purchase.

<i>30 Gallon Tank</i> $10
Bought at garage sale to use as a sump. It’s pretty banged up, but has held water for water changes for months.

Includes 1 – 175 MH 20K Hamilton Bulb, 2 – 96w PC bulbs (1 -10k, 1 – Actinic), Ballasts, Wiring, Cases, Reflector, Sockets.
It is a 36 inch retrofit. Yes, it is undersized for a 48” tank, but I put mushrooms to the side and zoanthids where there is less light.

<i>Heaters</i> $15

Clark Griswold
08/05/2006, 07:30 PM
I would like the candy canes that are left and the mint zoos. total $20.

theevoys
08/05/2006, 10:11 PM
Final Update of the Day, Saturday, August 5. Next update will only include changes that were made now that stuff is mostly paid for instead of a whole list. Thanks so far everyone!

Jason

<i>CPR BakPak Skimmer</i> $60 <b>frontosa_man80 - Paid</b>
<i>2 – MJ1200s</i> $10 each <b>sundevil_brian - Paid</b>
4-5 lbs of dry rubble rock for frags. – FREE w/ other stuff <b> frontosa_man80</b>
Blue Candy Cane Coral - $25 – Over 30 heads and many currently splitting - <b>Evolust - Paid</b>
Hammer Coral - $15 <b>Evolust - Paid</b>
Torch Coral - $20 <b>Evolust - Paid</b>
Finger Leather - $5 <b>sbooth – Paid</b>
A ton of Live Rock. Anywhere between 50-75 pounds. I have no idea how much honestly. - $100 <b>sbooth – Paid</b>
Struggling Toadstool Leather – FREE w/other purchase <b>sbooth – Paid</b>
Green brown Palythoa - $10 <b>sbooth – Paid</b>
Kenya Tree - $10 <b>Clark Griswold - Paid</b>
Purple-Tip Digitata <b>Clark Griswold - Paid</b>
Green/ Mint Zoanthids - $10 <b> Clark Griswold - Paid</b>
Brown with Green Center Candy Cane (only 2 heads) - $10 - <b> Clark Griswold - Paid</b>
Struggling Cabbage Leathers – FREE w/ other purchase <b> Clark Griswold - Paid</b>
Blue - $5 each <b> UberNoober – Blue Single - Paid</b>
Light Blue Zoanthids <b>UberNoober – Light Blue - Paid</b>

<b>Holding for Payment</b> - But I won’t wait long
Zombie/ Barbies/ Red Zoanthids - $15 <b>rljhill</b>
Pinkish/ Red Monti Cap - $10 <b>rljhill</b>
1 – Royal Gramma - $10 - <b>rljhill</b>
1 - Emerald Crab – FREE w/ other purchase <b>Can’t find it yet, sorry rljhill, I’ll keep looking</b>
Green Ricordea - $5 <b>rljhill</b>

(48L x 13W x 19H) <b>ClintRandall</b>

<i>Iron Stand with Poplar Wrap, stained Red Mahogany Color and Sealed</i><b>ClintRandall</b>

<i>Custom Hood</i><b>ClintRandall</b>

<b>Still Available</b>
Brown GSP – ONLY $10
Orange, Rust Zoanthids – Large Pieces – over 100 Dime sized polyps. - $20

1 – Lemon Damsel - FREE

<i>Other Stuff</i>
I also have a few little powerheads. I use some of them for mixing water changes. – FREE w/ purchase.

<i>30 Gallon Tank</i> $10

<i>Heaters</i> $15

rljlll
08/05/2006, 10:15 PM
ill also take these

and the other MJ 1200

and my RC name doesnt have an H in it its RLJLLL

theevoys
08/05/2006, 10:16 PM
Ok :)
Jason

azrednex
08/06/2006, 10:39 AM
If you are comeing this way for all of this, I'll take the GSP and tha orange zoos.

theevoys
08/06/2006, 10:47 AM
azrednex,
YGPM

bajabum
08/06/2006, 02:23 PM
I will take light fixture. Pickup today, sunday, when I recieve instructions.

azrednex
08/06/2006, 02:26 PM
Theevoys, YGPAYPAL. I'll also take the damsel.

theevoys
08/06/2006, 02:35 PM
Bajabum,
You have PM about the lights.

theevoys
08/06/2006, 04:16 PM
All I have left is the heater, the clown, and the 30g beat-up tank. I think that's pretty much it. All I am waiting for on payment is rljlll which he said he would send soon. Thanks everyone!

frontosa_man80
08/09/2006, 02:04 AM
YGPM

zoanthid2009
08/09/2006, 09:45 PM
pm sent

evolust
08/10/2006, 12:30 AM
I"ll take the 30g if still available

theevoys
08/10/2006, 08:37 AM
30g was taken. Sorry, I didn't update the list yesterday.

theevoys
08/11/2006, 10:06 PM
I still have the clown and a heater. That's all. See you guys tomorrow at FRAG. I hope to be there around 1:30 or so to hand out everything before the meeting starts.

Jason

jpslickorocks
08/12/2006, 06:07 PM
Roy I have your stuff from this post. The fish is in my display now and it will be impossible to get him out but I had to do something because he was laying on his side in the transfer container. I will hold your corals for as long awhile before they get attatched. I will take the fish as payment for getting your stuff. pm me to work out the details.

theevoys
08/13/2006, 05:33 PM
rljlll clean your PM box. Here's the messsage I sent you that won't deliver. I am moving this week, so I won't be able to respond for a while.

"I gave them 2 MJ1200s along with a 3-4 no name brand powerheads that were for free. It was all in one box. I handed it to Evolust along with all the livestock.
Jason"

army67romeo
08/13/2006, 05:38 PM
what type of clown? is it

lifesacomedy
08/13/2006, 06:26 PM
Hi, I'm a teacher in Flagstaff, and was referred to this site by Doglover_50. I am trying to find a donated tank for my Special Ed room here in Flag...

When you say that the 30 gal is "banged up," will it hold water for a classroom setup?

I am looking for any set up that someone would be willing to donate (tank, heater, light, pump, etc.)

Thanks so much,
Katie

azrednex
08/13/2006, 07:24 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7912754#post7912754 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by theevoys
30g was taken. Sorry, I didn't update the list yesterday.

theevoys
08/13/2006, 09:37 PM
Everything is gone.

UberNoober
08/14/2006, 02:09 PM
Thanks for finding me at the auction....:)

And for the extra freebies, one of the zoos frags was pink....ooooooooooooh pretty ;)

theevoys
08/14/2006, 02:22 PM
Glad you like them :)

theevoys
03/23/2007, 10:18 PM
rljhill- Your PM box was full if you get this. :)

Hi there! I'm not sure if you remember me. But, I came down from Prescott to Phoenix once and sold off my whole tank. You bought quite a bit of zoanthids from me. some barbies, red ones, etc... I have recently set up a nano where I moved to in california and was wondering if you might have any frags I could buy back off of you? :) Thanks!