PDA

View Full Version : Equipment i have left forsale

Aquatard
05/29/2002, 04:15 AM
Equipment i have left forsale

125 Gallon Oceanic custom reef tank with custom hood and stand - 550.00

200 pounds liverock some fiji and some tonga branch 3 dollars a pound plus freight if you want to buy all 200 pounds you can have it all for 2 dollars a pound. 2 of the large rocks have large colonies of Xenia on them,POMPOM and Pulsing.
1 of the large rocks has a Rock Anenome living inside it and he is quite large.1 rock is covered with sponge and has about 6 mushrooms growing on it,another is covered with large lime polyps.

50+ pounds mixed live sand and crushed aragonite- 20.00
system is full of pods, tiny shrimps,and tiny snail like critters.
I dont know if they are in the sand or the rock but at night they are everywhere.

3 - 40 watt 4 foot flourecent bulbs Marine-Glo (Blue Actinic) 10.00 for all. used for about 3 weeks replaced with PC

3 - 40 watt 4 foot flourecent bulbs Power-Glo (daylight) 10.00 for all.used for about 3 weeks replaced with PC

2 - ballasts for above bulbs 10.00 for both each ballast will run 3 bulbs age is the same as the bulbs.

1 - RIO 1100 pump - 13.00

1 - GAP 2200 pump - 13.00

2 - Ushio "GERMAN" 10K 175 metal halide bulbs mogul base. 40.00 each

1- Gallon Bionic Calcium
1- Gallon Bionic Alkalinty -- 15.00 for both parts they are full.

1-Bottle it doesnt say but im guessing 12 ounces
Chem-Marin STOP Aiptasia ---5.00 This stuff works comes with syringe

If interested in any of this equipment please Email me directly at smokie@cox.net

I can not ship th etank and stand but if your in the market for one you wont find a better buy than this unit,It is a solid stand and hood covered with 3/4" and 1/2" solid red oak.
The tank was custom drilled by my LFS and fitted with 2 large bulkheads for overflows and 2 smaller bulkheads for return lines.
The returns have 3/4" flexible ball tubing inside the tank.
The overflows are 2 and 1/2" diameter but can be adjusted
to whatever rate of flow and diameter you may need.
So if your anywhere near Omaha ,Nebraska and need a tank and stand you should pick this one up.
If you interested but cant pick it up but live near Omaha i can deliver it for a fee.

LargeAngels
05/29/2002, 07:26 AM
I'm interested in the 10K 175 Ushio's. How long have they been used?

Stefan

Aquatard
05/29/2002, 07:28 AM
6 months,they are the german bulbs not the cheep japenese bulbs.They are the mogul style.
please email me if your interested in this equipment.