PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for a great meeting!

SueQ
07/30/2006, 11:05 AM
Hey all! I just wanted to say it was so nice meeting everyone, thanks for the frag swap and teaching a newbie how to frag and James, thanks for hosting the meeting! All ym frags made it home and are doing well!
I'm keeping an eye out for some unique corals and such I can frag for future meetings!
Suzi

TheGriffin
07/30/2006, 12:21 PM
Hope they grow well for you and it was great getting to meet you also Sue. Also, thank you again James for putting up with us. :strooper:

Mr James
07/30/2006, 10:13 PM
Hey Griff, I owe you some more frags for those caps you basically gave to me. Please don't think I was going to leave you hanging. I enjoyed having all of you at our home. I love this hobby and am happy to find such a big group to share it with. We went and looked at IslandCrow's tank (Mike). Very nice!! He has some sweet electronics going on over there.

And, if anyone thinks they can at least watch my tank maybe once while we are gone, I'd greatly appreciate it. Even if two or three of you were to each take a night (only need two or three nights during the seven days we are gone), that may make it easier?!? Please let me know, I'd hate to have to train my neighbor in all of the "just in cases".

lizfrog007
07/31/2006, 01:54 PM
i really enjoyed my self too.....thanks a bunch for all the things i came home with....hopefully i will have some frags next time.....and thanks again james, you are a nice guy.....

IslandCrow
08/03/2006, 09:40 PM
Yeah, it was great meeting all of you. I look forward to our next meeting. Thanks for hosting this one, James. I can tell that tank of yours is going to look amazing. Once I get a little braver with my fragging, I'll have to hack off a couple pieces of my favites and turbinaria to pass around.

Mr James
08/03/2006, 10:00 PM
Mike, was it you that has the Dow Flake?? How about some Turbo Calcium, do you have any of that??

dxtr
08/05/2006, 04:30 PM
agreed. It was very good meeting all of you and look forward to the next meeting. Thank you Mr and Mrs James for inviting us into your home.

dxtr

IslandCrow
08/06/2006, 11:15 PM
I'm not currently using Turbo Calcium, but yes, I did get some of the Dow Flake. I still have about 1/2g each of the B-Ionic two-part, though, so I'm planning on going through that before I change my routine.