PDA

View Full Version : wtb/wtt t12 and t5 endcaps

sundevil_brian
07/27/2006, 02:28 PM
Going to be upgrading my system only 3 months after its all set up:rolleye1:

so im trying to save a little money. im looking for one set of t12 waterproof endcaps and 3 sets of t5 endcaps

i am also looking for a workhorse5 or similar ballast.

i have a couple diff zoas, some leathers, and gsp to trade. I am also willing to pay if you don't want to trade.

phlipper84
07/28/2006, 12:42 AM
I was looking for T5 endcaps myself. I found natural lighting.com They had the cheapest and some of the coolest t5 lighting ideas I had seen. The most interesting one, for me at least, was an adaptor set-up that would allow me to use my t12 waterproof endcaps to run t5's. Anyway, here is the link.
http://www.naturallighting.com/order/store.php?crn=692

Unfortunately, now that I look closer, they don't carry waterproof caps. I was just blinded by the 2.95 ends!
Everybody on-line is working with the IceCap/stucchi ends which seem to go for about 12 dollars everywhere.

sundevil_brian
07/28/2006, 01:28 AM
yea i'm prob just gona buy the endcaps from reefgeek. the only prob is they don't sell t12 endcaps so im gona have to make a seperate ordered from hellolights. So i just wanted to see if anyone had some lieing around so i could save a lil money cause the whole new light set up is gona cost around $250.

cerreta
07/28/2006, 12:07 PM
Brian, I have the T12s. How does $5/pr sound. These are the 3-piece German caps, used but in good working condition.

sundevil_brian
07/28/2006, 03:13 PM
cerreta ygpm