PDA

View Full Version : Everything must go!!!

Aquatard
05/27/2002, 02:52 AM
Im getting a new car so my wife says everything has to go.
I hope to get everything sold and accounted for before i tear down the system as i hate for the rock and stuff to die without light ect...anyway heres my list

125 Gallon Oceanic custom reef tank with custom hood and stand - 550.00

200 pounds liverock some fiji and some tonga branch 3 dollars a pound plus freight if you want to buy all 200 pounds you can have it all for 2 dollars a pound.

50+ pounds mixed live sand and crushed aragonite 20.00

2- Gap pumps i use for powerheads im not sure on the rating as far as GPH but they flow alot enough to use as return pumps on a small system i think one of them is a RIO and the other is a GAP i would take 25.00 for both.

2 - Ushio 10K 175 metal halide bulbs mogul base. 40.00 each

Almost everything here is less than a year old and everything is in perfect working condition.

I live in omaha,nebraska so if you can pick stuff up great if not shipping is extra.I cant ship the tank and stand.
My Email address is smokie@cox.net if you are interested in an item please let me know as i need to sellout ASAP..

slipknottin
05/27/2002, 08:39 PM
ill take a mag drive...
actually ill take the ebo heater too

JazzMan
05/27/2002, 08:41 PM
Do you take paypal?

Aquatard
05/27/2002, 08:49 PM
Please email me smokie@cox.net if you are interested in any of the equipment.Sometimes i dont check this board for a few days and then you will have missed out.
And yes i use paypal as well.