PDA

View Full Version : honda's and corals

random_ryan
07/24/2006, 08:53 PM
ok I know this might be alittle off topic. but I am willing to trade some corals for some honda parts or help with my freeking 88 civic with a d15b swap any takers. and you must know what your doing . akina motor sports said they will finish wiring and ect for $175 out the door. including parts. let me know k. I really need my car up and running again since my gf and I might be breaking up. please no flakes working on my car. I already put out way to much money and trades out to someone for the job and the flaked out and didn't finish . I traded my 99 kawasaki ninja and my 91 civic off to have the swap and the electrical done in my car. meaning it should be a fine running machine and its right now a POS. oh and i need help with the obd1 conversion. I am already $4 g's into my car. not counting the engine and the car itself. oh yeah you can call me if interested. thanks ryan 480-415-2139

frontosa_man80
07/24/2006, 11:32 PM
is that the SOHC NON-VTEC Si motor? what parts do you still need?

-jesse

random_ryan
07/25/2006, 12:40 AM
no its a d15b vtec obd1 conversion. the swap is a jdm swap straight from japan. engine yr's are 88 - 95. with si transmission

chinobling
07/25/2006, 12:43 AM
What have you done so far to convert over to OBD1? Do you have a jumper harness that makes OBD0 connectors compatible with OBD1 connectors. I know you would need one between dist connector and one between vehicle ecm\pcm connector to main engine harness.

turbohb
07/25/2006, 12:49 AM
I think obd1 is 92-95 and 88-91 is obd0..obd0 has the round clearish yellow connectorcon obd1 has the square gray connectors..96-present is obd2 still gray connectors. What style connectors do you have on the main engine harness?

random_ryan
07/25/2006, 01:02 AM
I have already bought the ecu conversion and the distrutor conversion. everything is wired ecpt back up lights and O2 sensor. and a couple other wires. rewire made my harness

random_ryan
07/25/2006, 01:04 AM
I am dumping fuel on the ground out the throdle body. someone is coming to take a look at it hopefuly tomarrow.at no charge to me. I am flat broke from all the flakes working on the car with me. and I am loosing my rear end over this car. Like I said if your don't know what your doing then don't reply. this has gotten more complicated than it needed to be. and also I am sick of trading stuff off to people who don't finish what they start.

random_ryan
07/25/2006, 01:13 AM
my 88 civic hb has

Has a JDM d15b VTEC Engine
Swap With 30 Miles On The New motor!
Cold Air Intake,Headers, Si Guage
Cluster,Si Clock,All Converted To
Obd1 With a P28 Ecu,Rywire Harness,
New Spark, distributor, new
distributor cap,new Brembo cross
drilled and slotted rotors, new Brembo drums, New wheel
cyenders,New DC Sports blue cam gear ,
Super Light Under Drive Pulley, New
Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Bar, Buddy
Club VTEC conrtoller, New Altenator,
New Starter, New fuel rail, New fuel
injectors , New Brake pads and shoes
all the way around

JDM D15B Vtec SOHC 92-95
Honda Civic 5spd Tranny

Code: D15B
Displacement: 1493
Power: 130@6800
Torque: 14.1 kg/m@5200
Compression: 9.6:1
Cam Design: SOHC
VTec: YES
Car: 92-95 Honda Civic

5-Speed FWD Hydraulic Transmission With Clutch components assembled to the engine

everything is in the car. its plain and simple. I just need my only transportation.

thanks ryan

turbohb
07/25/2006, 01:14 AM
Ok well was just wondering what you have done to your car..You did not state that you had those harnesses. There should be no fuel near your throttle body unless you have the upside down intake manifold..Maybe you me fuel coming from the fuel injector rail on the intake manifold..I am just trying to help but I can't help unless you can give me some more info..I do work on Hondas for a living..

random_ryan
07/25/2006, 01:16 AM
give me a call
I can explain it a little better on the phone
623-877-1644

chinobling
07/25/2006, 01:20 AM
I know your having a rough time with your car, but we were just trying to help you out............(me & turbohb).......no need to be rude.

random_ryan
07/25/2006, 01:28 AM
I am not tring to be rude. I just have to many flakes working on my car. I am sorry for my rudeness.

random_ryan
07/25/2006, 01:30 AM
my wife and I work our rears off for what we have. and then we have flakes come along and take us for everything we have. And I am sorry for being so uptight over it all. the guy who is soppose to be working on it took my ninja and my 91 civic. has already stripped the 91 civic and he doesn't have the title I do. and the same with my ninja. bad part about all of this is that I have knowen him for awhile. and my problem is I trust everyone. witch sux to be me. honestly

random_ryan
07/25/2006, 01:35 AM
I am just asking for help from an honest trust wrothy person. who isn't going to take me for everything I have.

random_ryan
07/26/2006, 09:44 AM
ok that guy flaked out on me again. i done with him. so who ever wants the job let me k.

rljlll
07/26/2006, 01:23 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7806572#post7806572 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by random_ryan
ok I know this might be alittle off topic. but I am willing to trade some corals for some honda parts or help with my freeking 88 civic with a d15b swap any takers. and you must know what your doing . akina motor sports said they will finish wiring and ect for $175 out the door. including parts. let me know k. I really need my car up and running again since my gf and I might be breaking up. please no flakes working on my car. I already put out way to much money and trades out to someone for the job and the flaked out and didn't finish . I traded my 99 kawasaki ninja and my 91 civic off to have the swap and the electrical done in my car. meaning it should be a fine running machine and its right now a POS. oh and i need help with the obd1 conversion. I am already $4 g's into my car. not counting the engine and the car itself. oh yeah you can call me if interested. thanks ryan 480-415-2139

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7807959#post7807959 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by random_ryan
my wife and I work our rears off for what we have. and then we have flakes come along and take us for everything we have. And I am sorry for being so uptight over it all. the guy who is soppose to be working on it took my ninja and my 91 civic. has already stripped the 91 civic and he doesn't have the title I do. and the same with my ninja. bad part about all of this is that I have knowen him for awhile. and my problem is I trust everyone. witch sux to be me. honestly

ok so wait so on 07/24/2006 she is your gf and on 07/25/2006
she is your wife your guys must have worked things out and got married CONGRADULATION i got married a few months back too

random_ryan
07/26/2006, 01:33 PM
no we are not married .we have been together for 9 yrs and no we haven't worked things out . but thats ok I still love her with all my heart. I know I can be abit confusing at times. I appologise. lol

rljlll
07/26/2006, 05:18 PM
oh ok sorry remember you apologize first and the woman is always right if you truly love her this is what it should be like no matter if you are right or wrong you still apologize and everything will work it self out remember that alone time away from the kids is important to keep that everlasting bond alive and to keep your relationship strong also

random_ryan
07/26/2006, 06:06 PM
ty dude for the relationship advice

random_ryan
07/27/2006, 05:58 PM
is anyone up for this job?