PDA

View Full Version : Calcium Hydroxide (Kalkwasser)

FatTony
07/20/2006, 10:21 AM
Hey guys, I've been searching high and low for pickling lime to use in a kalk drip (and kill aptaisia with), and apparently most of the stores around here only sell it during pickling season (whenever THAT is... apparently not right now). However, I did find a place online (http://www.pwclub.com) that will sell 12 lb. cases of it for a pretty good price. It comes to only $2.50/lb. with shipping. I'll probably put in an order within a week unless I can find a store that actually sells it (and has a better price), so if anyone wants some at the next club meeting just let me know so I make sure to get enough.

Mr James
07/20/2006, 06:04 PM
Tony Tony Tony!! Yeah , I know, you want a chick to yell that, right?? I gave Johnny a can of Mrs Wages Pickling LIme when you guys were down. I have another and there are more to be found at the Wal-Mart up here. Don't buy any online yet. The cans are $1.94 at WallyMart. When my ESV brand runs out, I plan to use Mrs Wages. If you want, I can run to Wal Mart and grab a few.

What's with you Air Force guys and Jeeps??

hooker18
07/20/2006, 08:02 PM
what wal-mart has the mrs wages james? we have both looked at the gulf breeze and fwb wal-marts and had no luck finding it.

Mr James
07/20/2006, 09:47 PM
I picked up three (3) containers tonight while I was there. For a mere $1.97, you can have one.

hooker18
07/20/2006, 10:19 PM
ok but i will need to get a few to keep around the house for when i deploy. so my wife does not have to try to find it.

im going to attempr to build a reactor his weekend. if i do i'll post progress reports.

Mr James
07/20/2006, 10:23 PM
I am heading out of town tomorrow to Jax and will return on Sunday. All who want some Mrs Wages let me know and I will get more. Johnny, when are you being deployed??

FatTony
07/21/2006, 02:16 PM
Man, FWB stores are so stupid. I searched every nook and cranny looking for that stuff to no avail. I'll probably want 2 or 3, maybe more depending on how fast you estimate I'll go through it.

hooker18
07/22/2006, 12:37 AM
i will be gone from oct. - Dec. if you are getting mrs wages please pick me up about 5 cans for now.

Mr James
07/23/2006, 08:02 AM
I've got three extras but will get some more for the meeting. Five (5) for Johnny, anyone else??