PDA

View Full Version : want tetra carbon? and still need a tank

sir_dudeguy
07/19/2006, 05:37 PM
hey all...i just remembered that when i bought my tank, the guy gave me at least 20 twin packs of "Tetra ultra-activated Carbon"...thats what it says on the wrappers...I dont use the stuff, but i do have plenty of it...the guy had one of those frozen cream puff boxes just full of them lol...he must have bought the cream puffs from sams club too, cuz the box was rather large lol..
I have no idea what the stuff is worth lol...so just make me an offer and i wont turn down lol.

also, i'm still lookin for a used tank...preferably larger than 15 gallons...doesnt have to be nice or anything...and it doesnt matter if its glass/accrylic..just has to be cheap lol

thanks
mike

jpslickorocks
07/19/2006, 06:10 PM
I have a 30 tall tank you are welcome to but you gotta come get it and it needs to be resiliconed. It is free by the way

sir_dudeguy
07/19/2006, 06:18 PM
hmm...that would possibly work..i'm crappy at siliconing tho, (just look at the old tank sitting in my back yard that i made out of some glass the neighbor gave me lol)

is it just one part that has to be siliconed or all the way redone? it wouldnt be full of water either.

jpslickorocks
07/19/2006, 06:25 PM
I would re silicone the whole thing if I were you. And on second thought I would use the carbon if you want to trade. If someone offers you something cool for the carbon take it first though. You can still have the tank if you want it