PDA

View Full Version : 420g acrylic tank for sale near tampa $5000 complete

robthorn
07/18/2006, 11:30 AM
420 acrylic tank for sale in largo $5000

first off this isn't my tank but I live near robert. yeah funny same name. anyway this is also the same tank all the huge corals came from finz was selling . this tank sale is in no way affiliated with finz or any other store. this is not benefiting me in anyway. just helping a friend out. the tank is sitting in roberts living room in largo near starkey and 126th. right by the railroad tracks just south of ulmerton. you can ask me questions here all you want but it is probably better to just email robert at mostowski58@msn.com
he also said he is willing to crate it and ship it in the continental united states at the buyers expense of course. I do not know everything about it but will list everything here that I know of.

the tank is 8 ft long 30 to 36 high and 30 something from front to back. I think the stand is maple around 34-36 inches tall. there is a 4 ft long sump underneath.
2 ampmaster 3000 pumps
a large becket type skimmer with iwaki style pump
1 asm g-6 brand new skimmer I think recirculated but not positive.
1 approximately 3ft tall reverse flow calcium reactor running with everything included.
1 aquacontroller 2 from neptune not sure of exact probes or x 10 modules.
1 custom made light fixture with 2 1000 watt hamilton 14k and 3 400 watt xm 20k bulbs. ballasts are hamiltons and sunlight supplies. not sure which are which though.
some kind of ozone generator
2 or 4 tunze full on models not controllable. 6080's I think he can verify.
the tank is drilled with a large center overflow and is made with 3/4 acrylic.
oh yeah there is a chiller but I am not sure of the size.
there are water storage tanks for top off and mixing. the white nylon types. not sure of how many gallons.
I think there was a magnavore also
I know there is more but I can't think of it right now. ask me or email robert and one way you will get an answer.
no livestock included.

robthorn
07/18/2006, 03:34 PM
here is a picture of the tank before it was taken apart. remember livestock is not included and was all sold already.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i303/robthorn/DSC_0628.jpg

robthorn
07/27/2006, 04:24 PM
rob called and said he will be parting everything out now. he is supposed to send me an email I can copy paste everything with prices. I have already purchased all the tunzes for myself and mike. if you are interested in anything I listed feel free to email him. and get a price. most things he wants somewhere around half price. the asm skimmer is new never used so I think he wants more for that.

keinreis
07/28/2006, 07:17 AM
Yes please do post!

robthorn
07/28/2006, 11:13 AM
I am trying I promise.
rob owns precision marine boat shop here in florida near the gulf of mexico. it is high boating season in florida and he is swamped and assures me he is answering emails as best as he can. I will figure out some prices tonight and call him tomorrow and check to make sure the prices are ok with him and then post them. I have a busy this season job also so forgive me being a little slow at the moment.

robthorn
08/02/2006, 06:49 AM
things are being parted out now. please contact rob at mostowski58@msn.com for any package deals or shipping quotes. here is what is left as of this morning.

420 GALLON ACRYLIC TANK NO LEAKS TANK IS GOOD COND NEEDS TO BE BUFFED AND POLISHED OUT. THE CUSTOM STAND IS MADE TO FIT IN RIGHT HAND CORNER BOTH ARE ABOUT 3.5 4 YEARS OLD $1900 obo for tank and stand or $1500 for tank and fittings
75 GALLON SUMP $150 obo
3 DOLPHIN AMPMASTER 3000 PUMPS INCLUDING 3 EXTRA MAIN SEALS THE GOOD SEALS THEY COST $100.00 BUCKS EACH! $150 for each pump obo sale pending
LARGE MTC RECIRCULATEING SKIMMER $450 obo
ASM G6 SKIMMER NEW NEVER USED $550 this cost $725 new
80WATT STAND ALONE RAINBOW LIFEGUARD UV $125 obo bulbs were new in march of this year
3/4HP CHILLER ABOUT 11/2 YEARS OLD FLOW THROUGH COMMERCIAL TYPE $575 obo works perfectly sale pending
8FT CUSTOM ALUMINUM LIGHT FIXTURE 3 400WATT LAMPS TWO 1000 WATT LAMPS WITH COOLING FANS, AUTOMATED MOON LIGHTING AND BALLAST $800 obo including the ballast and bulbs. bulbs were new in march of this year. sale pending
165 GALLON WATER STORAGE TANK $150 obo
30 GALLON STORAGE TANK $45 obo
2 REEF FILLER PUMPS ONE BRAND NEW $150 for the new one $75 for the used one or $200 for both
1 NATUREEF DOSER $75
1 SWEETWATER LINEAR AIR PUMP MODEL SL/44 LIKE NEW $175 THIS IS BIG AIR PUMP
2 TETRA TEC DW96-2 AIR PUMPS LIKE NEW $25 EACH
2 REEFSUN HANGING PENDANT FIXTURES FOR MOGUL BASE METAL HALIDE BULLBS $50 EACH THESE ARE BRAND NEW
thanks everyone,
robert