PDA

View Full Version : i would like to attend next meeting

VCoo71
05/23/2002, 10:55 AM
and was wondering about the date/time and place.
i would like to make more contacts localy maybe do some trading
thanks again
charlie

rldavis
05/23/2002, 05:23 PM
VCoo71,

Welcome to our forum. :) We would like to invite you to attend our next meeting. We haven't posted anything yet, but it is always on the 2nd Saturday of the month. That would make it the 8th of May at 8pm. I believe that next month it will be held at DrkShadow's (AKA Richard) house. He's doing a lot of travelling for work right now, so it's still kind of up in the air. More will be posted about that closer to the meeting date. Richard lives in Yukon. Right now we're taking turns holding meetings at members homes on a volunteer basis. So stay tuned and more information will be forthcoming.

Take care,
Becky

VCoo71
05/23/2002, 08:06 PM
thank you for your reply becky
ill keep checking to see when and where and will deffiently make it to the next meeting thanks again
charlie

rldavis
05/23/2002, 08:25 PM
My husband just informed me that I put May for the month, and for some reason lately I'm a month behind. I meant to say June. Sorry about that. :D

Becky

jonah
05/23/2002, 09:48 PM
I look forward to meeting you all at the next meeting. Expect a lot of questions from a reef newbie. I've mostly kept mbuna in the past, but the lure of a marine tank was too strong.:D

It's kind of a natural jump from rock fish to reef fish.

Lilgrasshopper
05/24/2002, 03:28 AM
Jonah, don't sway over to the dark side!!! Use the force!!!! :D

DrkShadow
06/08/2002, 11:44 AM
Welcome to the reef adicts club...

I'm Richard and I'm a reef adict. :D