PDA

View Full Version : Next meeting and website info

luminary
05/22/2002, 04:41 PM
First off, we had a great time at the Pier aquarium. Noland, our guide, did a great job! They have a very limited facility, but seem to do pretty well with what they have. Not many corals, but they did have some pretty impressive anemones.

Our next meeting is going to be Saturday, June 8th. We need someone to host the meeting, or we need to pick somewhere to have it. I would like to see what the interest is in doing a trip to Mote Marine. If we do it, I want to plan it in advance and invite ORCA over for it. There's been alot of interest in doing something together and that would be a perfect start. Once we decide that we want to do it, and a time frame to do it in, I will mention it to them.

I hope to have a prototype website up for the club by the meeting for us to begin looking at. I will figure out what the yearly cost for it is, and we will need to decide if we want it, and how we will pay for it.

One final thing...if anyone has any high quality pictures of their tanks that I can use on the club site, please send them to me. I'm looking for things to use in a logo, and also on the site pages. They will only be used for the club and you will be given credit.

Thanx!

Diceman
05/30/2002, 05:07 PM
Matt, sounds good. I just found this link, thanks to gregt for pointing me here. I would be happy to take some pictures for you to post and look at some of the other tanks in the area. Hope to meet you all and talk soon.

Ron

luminary
06/07/2002, 09:53 AM
Tomorrows meeting will be at 2pm at Cha Cha Coconuts on the St. Pete Pier.

Hope to see you there!