PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 180 and 75 gallon tanks + livestock etc

scenaria
07/09/2006, 07:44 PM
Hey guys, I thought it might be better to post in here as a local sale really only seems to be the most practical.

I have an empty ready to go 75 gallon oceanic reefready tank. Along with the tank is an oak "show stand" this was the stand that the tank slides in from the back (canopy is actually connected to the base. Whoever buys this tank and stand can also of a an acrylic sump. I also have the original fluorescent fixture (never was used). $400 firm.

The second tank is a 180 gallon AGA tank. It is being sold as a combo with the stand and canopy. Stand and canopy were made by BDI up in St Augustine. The stand is black oak and VERY nice. The canopy is extra tall to accommodate HQI fixtures. Buyer of the tank, stand and canopy can also take a custom acrylic sump if they wish. $1800 for all of it or $2500 if you want to take the livestock as well. About 300 pounds of premium rock and 5 inches of sand. I also have some fish but I can take them to the local aquarium shop if needed. Very friendly FoxFace, two clowns and really cool blenny and a small psuedochromis. I'll sell the livestock separate but im not going to piece the live stock out. $1000 for all of the rock, sand and fish. Why buy mail order rock and deal with curing when this rock has been established for 3 years

drop me an email if you would like to come by and have a look.

steve at blootechnologies dot com

please only serious inquiries.. I've had a few noshows which really is a pain to deal with.

im located in Orlando,

thanks.