PDA

View Full Version : SF Bay Area reef trade?

AJReef
11/03/2000, 05:31 PM
Hey there:

I have a large rock, probably eight or ten inches or so in diameter, completely encrusted in a green encrusting gorgonian (can't remember offhand if it's Briareum or Erythropodium). It looks *great* in current, and I regularly trim pieces off and glue them to rubble to trade to area stores. I've got this growing in a couple other areas of my tank, too -- it's an easy animal to prop -- so I think I'd like to make room for other corals by offering the following:

Anyone in the area interested in trading the above encrusted rock for a piece of cured live rock of roughly the same size and/or interesting corals from your tank? (If anyone's interested in just cuttings, I can probably manage some of those in trade, too. Might even be able to offer a couple of orange montipora frags. . .)

--Aaron

Ssaah
12/04/2000, 07:42 PM
I've got about 20 pound of live rock you can have if I don't give it away before you contact me. It is in good shape, but has been in a bucket since 12/3/00 at 9:00 pm. If you contact me soon, I will put it in my tank tonight. Otherwise its off to the LFS with it!

Steve.

Steve.saah@xoriant.com