PDA

View Full Version : FS: 29g Eclipse Fish only system *cheap*

LostSolAngel
06/29/2006, 01:13 PM
Hello!

Im pretty new to this forum. I no longer have time for my salt tank. :( Its a 29 gallon black seal tank, with an eclipse filtration hood. It comes stocked with between 30 and 50lbs of live rock ( i dont know exactly how much,) two damsels, a true clown and a fire cown, and a yellow tang (all young and small,) a medium sized hermit crab, heater, magnafloat, Chiller, digi therm, stand, test kit, food, pretty much everything you need to take care of this tank. it has an algae problem, but someone with experience could get it under control. Ive been told its from feeding flake food instead of frozen. The tank is stable and healthy, i havent lost a fish in over a year. The tanks been set up for about 3 years. Ive put over 1000k into it so far, maybe almost 2. It has a three or so inch bed of crushed coral and sand.

I just sadly dont have tons of time for it right now and it needs to go to someone who will love it and take care of it.

Im looking for only $250 for the tank with everything. It obviously needs to be local, i wont ship anything. Please PM me with any questions, im sure ive left something out.

Im located just outside of albany NY.

My email is solsociety@hotmail.com if youd prefer to email. :)

LostSolAngel
07/02/2006, 12:32 AM
bump :)

LostSolAngel
07/05/2006, 12:39 AM
bump :)

LostSolAngel
07/07/2006, 09:47 PM
bumpity

LostSolAngel
07/10/2006, 03:25 PM
someone buy this please. shoot me an offer.

LostSolAngel
07/19/2006, 02:31 PM
bump