PDA

View Full Version : Looking to make a big trade

sanitz2
05/17/2002, 08:58 PM
I have a new 92 gallon oceanic corner bowfront aquarium tank stand and canopy that I would like to trade for a 100-125 gallon tank and stand. This would have to be in the Central Texas area and I would have to see pics of the tank? I know this is a strange trade but I now have no where for the corner tank and need a regular tank, I know some people prefer the corner tank because it takes less space so p.m. me if you have something interesting. If you are out of the central Texas area maybe we could work something out for the trade. It would be awsome if it was a bowfront possibly.

Vpham97
05/20/2002, 05:39 AM
I'm thinking about getting out of reefing and getting back into freshwater, if at all.(can't keep up w/ spending hundreds of dollar each time I buy some reef stuff.)

IF you want an awsome looking, 125 gallon Complete Reef that look like it's in it's PRIME. I'll trade your corner setup plus $1,200 for my 125 complete Reef(tank/stand/Dual 250W DE HQI Pendant/Miracle Mud sump/pump/power head/etc., awsome open LR arrangement, hard and soft corals/school of chromis/Scopas?? Tang/Clown Fish) No scratches. This is a one time offer, available while I'm in a cleaning mood right now. I'm only semi-free on Monday. If you don't want the Miracle Mud sump, I might knock off $150.

Here's an outdated description
http://www.reefs.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=23&t=000282

sanitz2
05/20/2002, 08:01 AM
Hey that sounds awsome and I will take the deal one thing though Ill need one month to come up with the money for that so ive just got your vioce mail this morning,sorry I left my phone at work so Ill be calling. Let me know?

Vpham97
05/20/2002, 01:26 PM
Please keep me updated.

It should be a better deal for you to get my complete setup. Had you traded for some other person's empty 100 to 125 gallon tank. It will still cost you more money to set it up to where I'm standing right now.

My two HQI pendant, would've cost you $800 to buy.

The LR would've cost quite a bit. I've setup many tanks, and the LR in the 125 is all my cherry pick of favorite LR. Fiji, Marshal Island.

I've pour hundreds of dollar in to the clean up crew. There are currently NO red slime, or green slime. The LR has NO micro algae(hair.)

That's just some of the cost.

The tank/stand was bought in about March of this year. I upgraded, and my 72 gallon Bowfront, 55 gallon, and 29 gallon combine to form this 125 gallon. After the combining of tanks, I still bought more stuff to stick into this 125 gallon. With school going on, I can't keep up w/ my buying habit right now.