PDA

View Full Version : New Local Store

Debbie64
06/20/2006, 07:20 PM
They've only been open for about a week, but Ocean's Above on Monterey St. in Salinas looks like it's going to be a top notch place. I'm seeing dry goods that I usually only see online (like Salifert tests) and they'll be doing salt and corals (plus fresh) and plants, I believe. All the fish looked really healthy when I walked in there yesterday. They're still setting up, but I'm throwing in my support already. I like what I see so far and, having talked to them, I like what I hear.
:thumbsup:

Debbie

Chaotic Reefer4u
06/20/2006, 11:23 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7597341#post7597341 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Debbie64
They've only been open for about a week, but Ocean's Above on Monterey St. in Salinas looks like it's going to be a top notch place. I'm seeing dry goods that I usually only see online (like Salifert tests) and they'll be doing salt and corals (plus fresh) and plants, I believe. All the fish looked really healthy when I walked in there yesterday. They're still setting up, but I'm throwing in my support already. I like what I see so far and, having talked to them, I like what I hear.
:thumbsup:

Debbie i'll second that, as this is my personal friend's shop:smokin:

xinumaster
06/21/2006, 12:27 PM
Good for you guys. Now you don't need to drive 2hrs to bay area just to check out what stores offers what.

Chaotic Reefer4u
06/21/2006, 07:26 PM
exactly xinu, your right on it...

D-Rod
07/01/2006, 12:40 AM
How's the store coming along?
Selection, Price, Livestock???

D-Rod

JmLee
07/04/2006, 04:47 PM
yeah sounds good!.