PDA

View Full Version : WTB 90+ gallon tank!

saltfever
06/17/2006, 02:02 PM
Im looking for a tank 90 or more gallons! I just want a tank no stand or hood unless its a great price! I was thinking I would get the tank build the stand and hood for it. Well anyway if you have a 90+ gallon tank you dont need let me know what you want for it!

Aquatic Aquaman
06/19/2006, 07:22 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7578548#post7578548 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by saltfever
Im looking for a tank 90 or more gallons! I just want a tank no stand or hood unless its a great price! I was thinking I would get the tank build the stand and hood for it. Well anyway if you have a 90+ gallon tank you dont need let me know what you want for it!

I just got rid of my tank. I ended up giving it to Doug.

Aquatic Aquaman
06/19/2006, 11:03 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7578548#post7578548 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by saltfever

Hey John How about a 125 check out on the NORA forum.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7587461#post7587461 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by churnee
the whole freaking set up.....tank, stand, 30 gal sump, glass tops, 6x96w pc light, lr, yellow tang, speckled grouper, pink spotted goby, maroon clown, zebra eel, chainlink moray, skimmer, mag 9.5return pump. Everything together for $600. You pick up, you move. bring some friends with you to help you move cuz its a heavy one!!!! dont have time for the tank anymore and honestly, just lost interest!! not willing to part out. open to offer if you have any!!!!!! email or pm if any questions!

Jon

saltfever
06/19/2006, 04:10 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7587563#post7587563 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Aquatic Aquaman
Hey John How about a 125 check out on the NORA forum.
Thats a bit more then I want to spend! That is why im looking to get just a tank then build the stand and hood myself. I can pick up a new 90gal for about $100! I think that may be the way I am going to go unless someone posts a bigger tank for around the same price!