PDA

View Full Version : Moving our tanks...

tkelsey
05/14/2002, 04:25 PM
Hello all,

We are planning on moving our two tanks, a 46 bow front and a 55, this weekend and are looking for help. I am not sure on the exact information, but I think we are going to move one on Saturday, and one on Sunday. Hopefully the 55 will be going into another tank, but the 46 is going to be a take down, set back up. Any help would be great. Let us know if and when you can help with a reply.

Thanks in advance,
Karin & Troy

ericb
05/14/2002, 07:25 PM
I'll be there. Just let me know what time.

stevenc64
05/14/2002, 09:52 PM
Probably will not be able to physically help, but I have several tubs/trash cans that have only been used for saltwater you can use. I also have some extra heaters is you need some.
Steve

Jerry Gonzales
05/15/2002, 10:16 PM
Hi you two,
I will definately help you. Just give me a call friday night with the info. I have some tanks and tubs if needed. Also a bunch of buckets:rolleyes: can't forget those. Jerry:D

ericb
05/16/2002, 07:40 PM
Sorry guys, looks like I won't be able to make it after all. :(

My Grandma died this morning, so I'll be flying to Florida on Saturday. :( :( :(

SeaMatt Nematocyt
05/16/2002, 09:57 PM
Eric,
Sorry to hear about the family. Peace be with you.

Karin, Troy,
I have to work this weekend. Sorry but I won't be able to help out.

CJK
05/16/2002, 10:05 PM
I'm sorry to hear that Eric.:(

Troy & Karin: I can give you a hand on Sat. some time after 2:00PM. Just e-mail me your address and I can meet you at your new or old place.

Chris K

tkelsey
05/17/2002, 09:44 AM
Sorry to hear about your grandma eric. Have a safe trip.

We are going to start with our reef tank on Saturday at 10am. It should take about an hour or two and then we are going to the other place to put it back up. Here are the addresses. You can decide where you want to go depending on time, or call our cell (303)-885-2671.

Moving From:
2659 S. Moore Dr. Unit C
Lakewood, CO 80227

It is on the corner of Kipling and Morrison in the Bear Creek Complex.

Moving To:
11320 Kenton St.
Henderson, CO 80640

Just east of Hwy 85 on 112th. In the new River Run Sub.

Any questions just call Karin's cell.

Thanks a ton,
Karin and Troy

SeaMatt Nematocyt
05/20/2002, 01:47 PM
Okay!
Enough is enough...Stop the suspense...

How did it go?

ps Wanna trade something for my clown book? I am needin it back.

Thanks,

tkelsey
05/20/2002, 01:52 PM
Everything went GREAT!!!

Jerry helped out on Saturday and we got the reef tank moved. I am still filling it up, went from 55 to 75 gallon, but everything looks like it made it fine. We even moved the sand and I could see in the tank within three hours!

Sunday Karin and I moved the 46 lion fish tank. Things went just as smooth. There was south down in that tank and we had it set up and running within 2 hours (able to see everything)...

I don't think we are ever going to move a fish tank again though... something really bad is bound to happen.