PDA

View Full Version : ppm has photoplankton -I love this place

vest0830
06/10/2006, 07:56 AM
500y for about 700ml (i think thats what it said) but yeah, its about a quart or so. like a small coke bottle worth for 500 yennies. I grabbed some, and threw it in the tank. see if it helps out the corals. I think the clam should LOVE it.

Jeff...thought you might wanna know this for the new clam tank :)

i love PPM. when i first went there i was like...these people are nuts, but dang, now im nuts over the place. lol. I could spend hours in that shop. their set-up is so insane, and go in there and check out their new prop system near there table by the cash register. :eek1: I asked if I could take pics, and they said "secret"

jasalmanza
06/10/2006, 09:31 PM
Ya, the place is great. Ask them about anything and they say "Okinawa secret..." The only thing they ever told me was to increase my alkalinity to get significant coraline growth.

vest0830
06/11/2006, 01:31 AM
-they did tell me I could bring my camera in there if I wanted to. I'm waiting for the day I get enough guts to ask to see the back of the place. -I wanna see that!

They always remeber us. Last night, the lady asked how my knee was (I had surgery three months ago) and she asked my wife if she got her hair cut. -yep, thats how often we go in there.

I have these thoughts of starting a small frag business when I move back to Indiana. My in-laws have a business at home, and I could put the tanks in there. (use their electric) Nothing huge, but maybe a smaller tank with some frags in there. IDK. just thoughts....

jeffb3t
06/12/2006, 04:06 AM
Great to know!! thanks! I will have to get some the next time I go there.