PDA

View Full Version : 90g complete set-up for sale

annanymous
06/08/2006, 10:52 PM
90 RR AGA + equip + livestock 4 SALE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i've had thnis tank for almost a year now, and a different tank before tht for more then 2 years, but recently my work load is catching up with me. now that i moved out of my mom's house and my fiance moved in with me, i barely have time to eat and do my school work. the tank looks worse and worse by days. what i used to do on daily bases, such top off and glass cleaning, i now get to do only every other day or so. i love my fish and dont want them to suffer on my account. that is why i am now looking for a good home for them. i'm putting for sale everything i have gathered over the last 4 years of this amazing hobby. i'm selling this as a set-up and can not part out because i need everything taken from the house in one day. i would prefer to see my fish and the tank with its other inhabitants to go to a person who had at least a year of expirience and will take good care of my "babies." the only thing is that whoever buys this setup will have to come and take it because there is no way for me to ship everything and i can only help move certain part of the set up [>>>small car] and within reasonabe distance.

i'm trying to sell this set up ASAP before it gets really hot here, because i just can afford to get a chiller now too.

the whole set-up costed me well over $4,000, but all im asking for is $1,800 obo

I have a 90 RR AGA tank for sale with

DIY stand and canopy

20g sump

28g fuge with grape culerpra and tons of chaeto

~200 Lb of Fiji matured LR

~120 LB of LS [mix of pink Fiji, and Yardright]

2x400 Watt MH and

2x110 Watt VHO lamps attached to the canopy

all lamps are 4 months old.

+ 2 4" comp fans mounted into the canopy

ASD CA reactor that has been in use less then 3 months and is rated for up to 300g tanks

w/ a milwauki pH controller bought at the same time as reactor,

ASM G-2 skimmer used less then 9 months

9W UV sterilizer

Emperor 280

CPR bakpak 2 RR that has a leak somewhere in the collection cup

3 MJ 1200 and 1 MJ 450 [?] that are about 9 months old.

1 MJ 450 brand new

mag 12

2 by 150 Watt heaters

1 1/3 buckets of IO salt, nets, Carbon, Ca reactor media, and other misc items lying around the house

20g L tank that still has some dry sand in it, + a 5 lb buckets with more dry sand

around 6-7 SALIFERT test kits inc. : pH, nitrite, nitrate, copper, Ca, and more. a;so another test kit for Alk. recently started formula one, formula two, and prime reef, plus brand new formula two.

corals inlude more then 20 different SPS inc. a. youngey, montis purple and orange, birdsnest brown and pink, 3 or 4 diff colored stags, a. milliopora, porcipolas green and pink, porites and many others [with many frags] <<<just these alone were over $400, an assortment of mushrooms, GSP, spageti leather, 6" chalice, regular and mint candy canes, moon polyps, 5-6 diff. colored zoos including pink PPEs, 5" rock with blastomussa merlettis, and many others

at least 100 algae eating snails, tons of tiny starfish, and some crabs

huge [6" or so] sand sifting cucumber

hippo tang

yellow tang

false perc clown

skunk clown

orange firefish

yellow tail damsel that lives in the fuge

blue/green chromis

pajama cardinal

i'm sure i left many more things out... i will add them when i check my tank and storage room again.

hope to hear from someone

last thing, please dont leve me masages here as i dont check the message board lately

just e-mail me at sigalmarina at gmail dot com

Julio
06/09/2006, 11:59 AM
If you part out let me know ia m interested in yoru SPS!!

annanymous
06/11/2006, 09:53 AM
so far still a set-up.

forot to mention that it comes with hi-s maxxime ro/di unit and phosban reactor too.

this iks literaly everything you ever need to keep a reef

annanymous
06/17/2006, 01:45 AM
the set-up has been sold.

still have few things left over.

will make a list over the weekend

xoomer
06/22/2006, 08:41 AM
Nice stuff. Why is this forum so dead???