PDA

View Full Version : kenya trees.

hooker18
06/06/2006, 09:47 PM
ok if anyone is interested in kenya trees, i have 6th gen. frags ranging from 1" to about 4". these will be local sales only. $6 each if you wanna pick them up at my house or in gulf breeze or in fort walton. if you need me to bring them to you just pm me and ill see what i can do. also I have some GSP , and pink stars ill sell for the same price.. please pm me if you are interested i will also make trades for small frags of zoas or shrooms.

Mr James
06/06/2006, 11:16 PM
My zoos and mushies aren't ready for the knife yet, but am interested in a Kenya tree or two. What are "pink stars"?? Are you coming to the Club Meeting at my house on the 17th?? You could bring me one then. If you need room before that, is the tank in FWB or Gulf Breeze?? I work on Racetrack Road near Beal if you wanted to meet up after work sometime and I could get it from you then?!?

Link to meeting: http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=858855

hooker18
06/07/2006, 09:13 AM
the pink stars are GSP but not green they are pink. i am going to be at the meeting as long as they don't call me in to work so i can just bring you some things then.

SueQ
06/07/2006, 12:00 PM
if only my tank was finished cycling and ready to go :( Great deal!

hooker18
06/09/2006, 11:33 PM
suzie how much time you need to cycle. ill still have frags when you get ready. and after this reef club gets started back up i hope to do a lot of trading/selling with all the locals.

SueQ
06/11/2006, 12:40 AM
I just filled it a week ago and I'm thinking it'll be a couple more weeks before I start stocking things. It came with lots of base rock and I just added a little bit of LR plus sump water from a LFS to give it a lil' kick start. I think I've got some shrooms growing on one of the pieces I bought and I haven't killed it yet! It actually looks better than when I brought it home the other night.
Is it best to get my cleaning crew in before adding frags?