PDA

View Full Version : Good stores in Pensecola!!

Mr James
06/03/2006, 08:48 PM
Just bought some stuff in Pensecola today. The east-bound back-up was worth it. I plan to go back and buy more stuff. I visited Water World and Aqua Works (Did I get that right??). I liked Aqua Works the best as it was more of a hobbyists place. I saw some frags I am going to NEED in my system!! Bought a nice Galaxia from him. Bought some fish and small frags from Water World.

I didn't make it to Debbies Tropicals in Pace, but plan to soon. I had a Boston Butt smoking in the smoker grille and had to get home to acclimate everything so I could feast on that yummy pork butt!! I'll post pictures tomorrow of my catch!!

SueQ
06/03/2006, 09:54 PM
Sweet! Can't wait to see pics! How was Aquaworks prices? Haven't been there yet. Just picked up some LR from Debbie's-$5.99lb for your choice of fiji or tonga tha came in this morning :) Better price than the places I've been to in P'Cola. They were unpacking a fresh shipment of corals and fish too!

Mr James
06/03/2006, 10:19 PM
I wanted to get over there, but I had to get home. Maybe next week. You'll have to come by some time and we can talk about what plumbing I used. I am going ot post a reef club meeting notice tomorrow afternoon, too tired right now. Got any pictures of you tank??