PDA

View Full Version : 200g Oceanic, Oceanic stand, "canopy", Iwaki 100, AquaUV 25w, Athens, OH

billzie
06/03/2006, 08:02 PM
Howdy folks,

I'm clearing house of darn near all of my aquarium stuff. I will add things to the list as I have the time to find them.

Oceanic 200g RR tank, Oceanic stand, both in gray granite finish. Tank needs to be cleaned and is in very good shape, very minor scratches not seen when full, the stand has one are of damage less than the size of a quarter on the front edge, it would need to be colored and a little bit of clear coat applied to fix. The lighting "canopy" in gray granite finish was made in the Euro style to not cover the entire tank top but could be modified to mount any way you like, is empty of lighting equipment but does have the fans, it used to hold 3x 250w MH-se Iwasaki 6500K-r and 2x 160w VHO actinics, again lighting itself is not included, it is already SOLD. Tank dimensions 2'w x 2'h x 7'l, stand is 32 1/4" h, "canopy" is 17"w x 10"h x 80" l. This will also include four bulkheads, some Loc-line, and misc. other plumbing worth at least $50; misc glass tops (I've never used) and misc eggcrate.
Total= $1000 OBO.
However, anyone meeting my asking price will also get the following:
200g bucket of Reef Crystals
50g RubberMaid stock tank for fuge/prop and it comes with about
Two 20g totes worth of "dead" live rock.
Two polished aluminum reflectors to add to the canopy.
So all told that's about $350 worth of stuff right there.

Iwaki MD 100RLT external pump. Has about 1 yr use in it, very good condition, very minor typical surface rust in places. This pump ran the entire system of the 200 tank, skimmer, 100g sump/fuge and 2x50g grow-out tanks. 2000gph at 4 feet head pressure, 39 max feet head, 380 watts, 120v – made in Japan. It is listed on Marine Depot for $353.
$250.

Aqua Ultraviolet UV sterilizer, 25w 3/4" model, no wiper but very easy to service these units. It is brand new in the box, but the box is not perfect from when I first opened it. It is listed on Marine Depot for $223.
$150.

I need to clear out my equipment b/c I'm no longer in the hobby even though I had thoughts over winter to start again. I will list more items in the coming days/weeks from my Oceanic 200 RR including the sale of the tank/stand combo, Iwaki 100, several Mag Drives, MH DE HQI lighting, reflectors, a lot of misc DIY materials, etc.
I'm in SE Ohio, Athens, about 2 hrs 30 min from Eastgate.
All prices are before shipping/handling. Tank/stand/canopy will not be shipped unless buyer makes any and all arrangements, I will be available to help load it but you must bring some other help with you as this is extremely heavy.

I have pics I can email but I have no way to host them, please send me your em addy and I will send them asap.
It is best to call me directly 7 4 0 * 5 9 0 * 5 8 8 8 to make quick arrangements, email is next best, and private message last.
I will take paypal.
Thanks for looking, Bill.

billzie
06/04/2006, 08:54 AM
Since I've been asked several times about some other stuff...
I have several MagDrive pumps, most brand new, but I have to decide which one or two I'll keep for a future small tank.
The lighting was all the diy stuff me and and a few others pioneered several years ago, before any of the AQ places ever carried any of the diy stuff, as a matter of fact, we were the ones who convinced Jason (owner of Premium Aquatics) to be the first to import the DE bulb sockets from Germany.
I only have a few of the two dozen or so 150w & 250w original diy fixtures I made and sold way back then. I just might keep those, I do plan to get back into the hobby one day, albeit on a much smaller scale, one small 30g+ cube style tank.
I know I still have some "blank" fixtures that would need to be modified (pretty simple to do), sockets, electronic ballasts, and the wiring and plugs to make the diy HQI. All of those components would be brand new old stock.
In addition, I still have some VHO sockets, PC Jap. sockets and clips, etc. I also have the diy IceCap VHO ballast wiring extension kits (plugs, pins, wiring).
Crap loads of plumbing stuff including very nice 1.5" Hayward Sch 80 bulkheads, 1.5-2" 3 way valves, Jandy 3 way valve motors, misc fittings, valves, and bulkheads including up to 4".
Most of this stuff is scattered through the house, basement, and garage burried in storage and may take some time to get to. The best thing to do is come on over and take a look, gives me the inspiration to dig it out.

HTH, again, best thing to do is call and come over.
Bill.

billzie
06/15/2006, 08:44 AM
UV SOLD to APorter, thanks for the prompt payment, item will ship today.
Bill.