PDA

View Full Version : For all you Newbies

Aquatic Aquaman
06/01/2006, 01:42 PM
I found this fun little game for you newbies to see if you got what it takes to take care of a fish tank. Its called Fish Tycoon. Fish Tycoon is a fish breeding sim game where you breed and care for exotic fish in a true real-time virtual aquarium. The object of this tycoon game is to discover the 7 MAGIC FISH. You start with a small selection of fish, some money and a tank. You must breed your fish, care for them, help them grow, and cure them if they get sick. You can buy supplies, medicine and special chemicals; you can research technologies or invest in advertisement. All of this will be financed by selling exotic hybrids in your shop.

If you want to check it out you can go to this link:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/downloads/fishtycoon/index.html?src=bfg12y09eng1fty&gclid=CLrtpqzYo4UCFUVWIgodWhn8vw

Just for posting purposes I do not have any connection with this product or company other then I downloaded the free trial version and played around with it. I just thought it might be fun for you RC people to check it out.

AnnArborBuck
06/01/2006, 10:06 PM
Oh now you didn't. I love sim games, and I have always wanted to get my breeding going. Thanks Scott, I am not going to get anything done anymore.

Aquatic Aquaman
06/02/2006, 07:13 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7481140#post7481140 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by AnnArborBuck
Oh now you didn't. I love sim games, and I have always wanted to get my breeding going. Thanks Scott, I am not going to get anything done anymore.

lol... I knew you just couldn't resist.

AnnArborBuck
06/02/2006, 08:08 AM
It is a decent slow paced game. Too bad the free trial expired allready for me.

Aquatic Aquaman
06/02/2006, 08:23 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7482828#post7482828 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by AnnArborBuck
It is a decent slow paced game. Too bad the free trial expired allready for me.

So has it bitten you to spend a few bucks and buy it?

AnnArborBuck
06/02/2006, 02:21 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7482907#post7482907 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Aquatic Aquaman
So has it bitten you to spend a few bucks and buy it?

I didn't really get to play it that much. I played for like 30 minutes last night but then I let it run overnight because it said thats how it is meant to run. When I looked today it was past the trial period already. While it was fun for 30 minutes, I want to make sure it is worth it before I plunk money down as I really didn't get that far into the game.

FYI, I am back in the office starting Monday Scott.

Aquatic Aquaman
06/05/2006, 07:16 AM
Has anyone else tried this game. Let me know your thoughts.

Aquatic Aquaman
06/12/2006, 10:21 AM
Any one else download this and tried it out?

OneThunder
07/08/2006, 03:38 PM
Do they have one for coral?