05/07/2002, 10:03 AM
ok being that weekends are tight
do we want another one this month
5/18
5/25
or dont bother

Playfair
05/07/2002, 10:56 AM
I don't know how to "vote" but will anser you. Personally, I'm sure I'm not the only one "burned out" after such a nice meeting only a few days ago, and the rest of my month is pretty booked up also.

I know Charles wants to have one in July (TBD) when his beautiful garden is in full bloom (he mentioned this a few weeks ago to Craig and myself). Hope he speaks up soon, or he may loose the spot :eek1:

saltwaterfishlover
05/07/2002, 11:06 AM
ok

reefaquaria
05/07/2002, 03:30 PM
What about a mini meet?

saltwaterfishlover
05/07/2002, 04:59 PM
there will be a (mini)meet just waiting for out come of the poll

saltwaterfishlover
05/07/2002, 10:08 PM
ok who's the other smart guy I voted #4 for a laugh someone else did too...

so far it looks like the 18th but I know is early yet.

by friday would like all votes and at that time pm me with names
and I will send out directions and my number.

basicaly I would like a nice social event to, yes show my tank and do some trading or buying but also be really able to get to know some of you guys better and just talk shop or anything else.

thanks andy

Gary Majchrzak
05/08/2002, 08:02 AM
Andy, whatever the outcome of the vote I'll try and be there.Weekends are tough for me to be at ANY meetings - that is my "quality time" with the family!;)

saltwaterfishlover
05/08/2002, 08:47 AM
Gary
well depending on the number of people wanting to come maybe we can make this a small barbeque bring a dish and frag to pass type of thing... and bring wife and kids who knows...
andy

drscheck
05/08/2002, 11:04 AM
I should be able to make a meeting, whatever the date. I am new to the club and don't have a lot to offer. But I make a killer homemade salsa

Doug

saltwaterfishlover
05/12/2002, 08:56 PM
ok who would like to do burgers snacks and general get to know each other better this saturday since that was the best option for a date via the pole? have a few frags to trade and hairy shrooms too. it can be after 1ish so the Zoo evaluation can still happen.
please respond or PM
thanks....
andy