PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans, Aquarium of the America's Help

Aquatic Aquaman
05/17/2006, 12:47 PM
I am talking with Chemical Valley Reef Club (CVRC) that is currently working with the New Orleans, Aquarium of the America's. They are sending frags down to help restock the aquarium. They can take SPS , LPS and any soft coral.
I would like to get us involved in this as well and they are more than happy to have the help.

I need to Line up as many individuals willing to send down a few frags and put you all on stand by, after I have all the volunteers ready I will contact CVRC and let them know what frags we have ready. In order not to deluge the aquarium with hundreds of the same species, (they are trying to send diverse selections), they will log and tag the coral(s) and let us know what to send. The shipment may be huge or small but there will be a shipment unless the Aquarium decides otherwise.

I am can send
Montipora sp. - blue polyps
Montipora sp. - tan with pink rim
Montipora Cap - Orange/Red
Montipora Cap - Green with Purple rim
One coral I have to get an ID on that is red/Pink

So let me know what you can give and I will get a list together. MASO will handle the shipping and handling cost once you have the frags to me. If any more information comes up I will let you all know.

To unsubscribe from these announcements, login to the forum and uncheck "Receive forum announcements and important notifications by email." in your profile.

You can view the full announcement by following this link:

http://www.masohio.com/forums/index.php?topic=388.0

Regards,
The Marine Aquarium Society of Ohio Team.