PDA

View Full Version : Rose Bubble Tip Anemone

crazymantis
05/05/2002, 11:03 AM
I have heard reefcentral is the place to be if you are into reef aquariums. I was wondering if one of you guys has a rose bubble tip anemone for sale or trading it for something?

crazymantis
05/07/2002, 04:47 PM
Anyone at all?

grafxguy
05/07/2002, 04:52 PM
I don't know if any club members keep that animal. You should become a member of the Wisconsin Reef Society. CHeck out the site www.wisconsinreefsociety.org
Let me know if you have any questions about the club. Once you become a member there are many great perks to being in the club. Raffles, frags and equipment.
eric

Shia
05/07/2002, 06:18 PM
grafxguy, could you find out for me if anyone in the society has a rose bubble tip anemone.

crazymantis
05/07/2002, 07:20 PM
Could you inform me if someone in the society has one?

crazymantis
05/18/2002, 12:25 PM
Last try here, does anyone have one that they want to sell or trade?

gooch
06/01/2003, 01:36 AM
If your still looking for Rose Anemone's I currently have six clones I am using as spliting stock. The next time I get splits they go up for sale. WRS members get 10% off livestock at my store. Two of my clones have actually made it down to that area. I know this post is very old but I just saw it. All my clones started from one rose that I have had for about a year. At 8 splits in one year I would say it's a proven splitter. It came from someone on RC that got it from someone from RC so I can safely say it is a multi generation rose. I am also a member of WRS and have been from almost its inception.

gooch

Shia
06/01/2003, 10:42 PM
How much would you be willing to sell it for?

gooch
06/01/2003, 11:29 PM
$120 when available. I keep no waiting lists any more and they are first come first serve. I have too many corals that sell as fast as they become available to keep track of who wants what.

I currently have none available and when I get a split I keep it until it has a well developed mouth which is anywhere from a month to two months. It's usually put it up for sale about two weeks before it is ready to go.

I will post to this thread as soon as I have one available. It may be soon.

gooch