PDA

View Full Version : possible free tank in erie (zipcode 16505)

fish_taste_good
05/11/2006, 10:50 AM
Hello,

I came across a possible free tank in Erie, PA (near the airport, zipcode 16505) and unfortunately, I cannot take the tank.

Why you ask?

Well, I learned about it from someone in Tampa, FL and I thought the tank was here. So I had everything ready and then when I confirmed the pickup, he stated it was in 16505. :mixed:

I do not know the dimensions of the tank. I do know that it has a stand attached to it (how that's possible, I don't know). I have no pics so please do not ask. I have not seen the tank either, so I do not know the condition of it. He has stated that it is at probably 80-100 gallons.

Please PM me if interested. All I ask in return is a small favor that I will pay for (requires shipping).

I know it isnt the closest, but its worth a shot.

Thanks,

Alan

Aquatic Aquaman
05/12/2006, 11:53 AM
I'm originally from Erie Pa I sent you a PM.

Aquatic Aquaman
05/23/2006, 12:30 PM
I haven't heard from you in a while on this. Has there been any new news? Send me a PM.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7346181#post7346181 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fish_taste_good
Hello,

I came across a possible free tank in Erie, PA (near the airport, zipcode 16505) and unfortunately, I cannot take the tank.

Why you ask?

Well, I learned about it from someone in Tampa, FL and I thought the tank was here. So I had everything ready and then when I confirmed the pickup, he stated it was in 16505. :mixed:

I do not know the dimensions of the tank. I do know that it has a stand attached to it (how that's possible, I don't know). I have no pics so please do not ask. I have not seen the tank either, so I do not know the condition of it. He has stated that it is at probably 80-100 gallons.

Please PM me if interested. All I ask in return is a small favor that I will pay for (requires shipping).

I know it isnt the closest, but its worth a shot.

Thanks,

Alan