PDA

View Full Version : Todd's invitation

aquapimp
05/04/2002, 08:51 AM
Hello to all,

I'm coming to the meeting today, hoping to see all my close friends, and Todd's truly gifted ability to produce a "world class" reef. What's amazing to me now, is the level of enthusiasm, knowledge and PASSION that this hobby has been elevated to these days. Very excited to be a part of the most amazing "Revolution" in aquatic husbandry that has ever occurred on this planet. Can't wait to see y'all.

Tom Wood

PS: VERY much in need of exceptional LPS and softies. Can anyone help? Got cash.

BCooksey
05/04/2002, 09:16 PM
Tom, It was nice to be able to talk to you in a social setting. I hope you will come to more meetings in the future.

Bryan

ToddsReef
05/04/2002, 09:49 PM
Tom,

It was a joy to have you at the meeting and your comment above means a lot, this hobby has given me so much that I would never have experienced were it not for my having a "world class" teacher. Talk to you soon.

Todd

Gary Majchrzak
05/04/2002, 11:10 PM
What a nice surprise seeing you today!Stay in touch, "aquapimp"!:spin3:

ReeferMac
05/05/2002, 06:13 AM
Hey Tom,

Sorry to have missed you at the meeting (and everyone else). I hope you're able to make it to the next one, and we can get together there. Who know's, it may even end up at my place (har, har, har).
Hope you keep in touch with the group, and I look forward to seeing you again.

- Mac (one of the many Kevin's in the group)

aquapimp
05/05/2002, 07:06 AM
Just wanted to thank all in attendance (and many who were not) yesterday for a fantastic afternoon. It was borderline "medicinal" seeing everyone! The conversations were awesome, as was viewing "DR. Whitman's" awe-inspiring systems once again. NICE new canopy too! Being my first meeting, I was very impressed with the diversity of knowledge that was in attendance. Truly an honor to be there.

Tom