PDA

View Full Version : Win Big at the next Meeting

Kyle McClain
05/03/2002, 02:50 PM
That's right their will be a prize drawing at the next meeting !

Ray Mussatto of Pet-Vet Supply made a generous donation in the form of a 20.00 gift certificate that will given away at the next meeting. You must be present and you must be a member to win. Pet-Vet is located in Midwest city and 5 months ago began offering Saltwater fish and Corals. They quarantine everything for 7 days before it's offered for sale. They also carry dry goods for your fish and other pets.

Click here for a map

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?countrycode=250&country=US&address=1215+E+lockheed+dr&city=midwest+city&state=ok&zipcode=73110&addtohistory=&submit.x=50&submit.y=14

Their phone number is 405-733-4648

I was impressed with the quality and selection, they even had some buy 2 get 1 free sale going on some corals. Go check them out ! Be sure to thank them for sponsoring our club.

Kyle:fish1:

DrkShadow
05/12/2002, 09:58 AM
Sweet another local place to get cool critters.. Moowhahaha :D

jonah
05/19/2002, 11:00 PM
I won a $20 gift certificate from PetVet at an OKCAA meeting. I ended up buying over a hundred dollars worth in addition to the GC. The selection of livestock is really impressive and was worth the drive from Mustang. The place is right across the street from McDonalds on 15th.

I'm new to marine so I'll have to go back and check out the other side of the fish area after my tank is done cycling.

gregt
05/22/2002, 07:14 PM
jonah,

[welcome]

DrkShadow
06/08/2002, 11:37 AM
Jonah,

Good marketing technique eh? I'd probably do the same thing...

jonah
06/08/2002, 05:18 PM
Yes, I think I'm down about $250 since my first visit, but I've got some neat corals and fish there. I just wish it were closer to the west side. Bought a colt and some astreas today.:D

Wish I had more money too.:mad: I'd buy the entire store. They had an Oceanic 125 combo with stand for $500. I spent that much for a Top Fin. If I had room, I'd find the money.