PDA

View Full Version : June meeting

Steven M
05/07/2006, 04:10 PM
The June meeting well be no Sat. June 3 at 2:00
The address 826 Paradise BLVD Tarpon Springs zip34689, well have frags and food. Please reply for headcount. Thanks Steve

reefrubble
05/07/2006, 08:31 PM
Steve put me down for one. Ted

adnup
05/09/2006, 12:13 AM
I'll be there ........

dmbedard
05/09/2006, 08:23 AM
Ditto : )

bklinefelter
05/09/2006, 03:54 PM
I'll be there. Can't wait

ladyfsu
05/18/2006, 06:09 AM
I'LL BE THERE IF I CAN!!

I can't believe that you guys are the top group on this forum and somehow I didn't see you in the 3 months I've been on RC! I'm in New Port Richey so this is perfect great!

Thnx Steven and Adnup for telling me about it in the other other thread.

reefrubble
05/18/2006, 06:17 AM
ladyfsu, I'll see if I can find something to frag as well. Ted

BankerJohn
05/18/2006, 09:48 PM
StevenM, count me in for 1 for the June 3 meeting.

Keri, do you want to carpool?

dmbedard
05/19/2006, 05:56 AM
Ted, can we carpool?

reefrubble
05/19/2006, 08:33 AM
Sure Diane, Not a problem. Ted

alfa1023
05/24/2006, 05:48 AM
Steve - I should be there (and thanks once again to you and Banker John for the Chaeto)

gatorolsen
05/28/2006, 05:53 PM
Steve,

Earnie and I will be there. Can't wait to see your set-up and latest projects.

Keri

ladyfsu
06/02/2006, 12:32 PM
Can I bring anything?

Also, if anyone has any old aquarium magazines they'd like to get rid of, send them my way please. We have to keep libraries in our classes now.

Steven M
06/02/2006, 06:25 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7484764#post7484764 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ladyfsu
Can I bring anything?

Also, if anyone has any old aquarium magazines they'd like to get rid of, send them my way please. We have to keep libraries in our classes now.
No need to bring anything, maybe a small cooler for frags.:rollface:

gatorolsen
06/02/2006, 07:51 PM
LadyFSU we can def. help you out with aquarium magazines we have an huge stack we were just about to take to the library so will bring them to the meeting tomorrow.

Steve, would you mind emailing a phone number just in case Map Quest is off and I need directions,

Thanks
Keri
gatorolsen@earthlink.net

Steven M
06/02/2006, 08:52 PM
Keri e-mail sent

BankerJohn
06/02/2006, 09:05 PM
Steve, can you please PM me with phone number too? BankerJohn at tampabay dot rr dot com

... just in case mapquest is off as well. Wife may be coming with me as well.

Anyone need/want chaeto or caulerpa? I'd also like to get a few scoops of sand from members tanks to add to diversity (pods, microstars, worms, etc). I'll bring a few scoops of mine as well.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone! I also have a few Hydor Flotor rotating attachments for MJ's if someone would like them. See you tomorrow....

Banker John

Steven M
06/02/2006, 09:24 PM
John e-mail sent.

adnup
06/02/2006, 09:38 PM
Steve,

If ok with you my fahter in law would like to come along. Hes getting a saltwater itch

Steven M
06/03/2006, 06:46 AM
All are welcome.

Steven M
06/03/2006, 12:27 PM
I think some of you well be late.:D :rollface:

adnup
06/03/2006, 06:11 PM
Thanks Steve,
We had a great time. Good seeing everyone again. My father in law is itching alot more now........

ladyfsu
06/03/2006, 06:23 PM
Thanks everyone!!!! I sure did get a lot of goodies. Thank you very much. I acclimated them and have them in the tanks...I'll post pics on my site this week.

I hope in the coming months I will be able to return the favor to you all.

bklinefelter
06/03/2006, 08:00 PM
Thanks Steve and everyone for the great advice and encouragement. Steve, the tank looks great.

reefrubble
06/03/2006, 08:39 PM
Thanks Steve,and Cheryl, for welcoming us into to your lovely home. Steve the tank looked great as always,and thanks again for the BIG frag. Cheryl thanks for all the Goodies,which was a big hit with my taste buds. What a great turn out ,ANCHOR has come a long way in a short time. I really enjoyed seeing everyone again,and meeting some new reefers as well. I hope everyone had as good a time as I did. I hope to see everyone at my place next month,and try to bring a friend. Ted

gatorolsen
06/03/2006, 09:40 PM
Steve,
thanks for hosting the meeting, Earnie and I are glad we finally got to see your tank and all your DIY accomplishments.

Thanks Steve and Ted for all the frags. They look great under my lights and I can't wait to see how they all do.

See everyone next month
Keri

alfa1023
06/04/2006, 07:58 AM
Steve,

Enjoyed meeting everyone and many thanks to Steve and Ted for the frags.

Jim

dmbedard
06/04/2006, 11:22 AM
What a GREAT ANCHOR meeting! I have more fun each time I make the meeting.

Steve and Cheryl, your place is Beautiful. If that's trailer livin', I'm gettin one too! Steve, I am going to print the photo in a minute. I'll let you know how it comes out.

Cheryl, I would like the recipe for your delicious mexican dip. Wow, that was good!

Steve, you are so generous with your frags. Thanks so much. I got the zoos settled in what I believe are safe places. I glued the bird's nest down and it actually stuck! I am so excited to see them open and grow... Then I can return favors.

Ted, man I love the frags you gave me! The tort turned purple/blue all the way up as soon as I had it mounted (!!!) and put in. I hope it wants to grow like crazy! The purple digi with the green calciferous algae is exciting to look at.

John, I loved meeting your wife. She is great.

Keri, Earnie is cool.

We will all have to bring our families to a near future meeting at my place. There is room for the kids to run around, we can have bbq and fun... and hopefully get the "spouses" to appreciate the hobby a little more.

Paul, you have real nice tanks.

Joe, great to meet you. Keep on coming. We'll get your tank filled up with beautiful frags.

ANCHOR ROCKS because of its members.

Again, thanks to all!

Diane

BankerJohn
06/04/2006, 12:09 PM
Cheryl, ditto on the request for the cheese dip recipe! You and Steve have such a warm home. I LOVE the view. Location, Location, Location!

Thank you Ted & Steve for your frag generosity. The shrooms are looking good. The birds nest has extended its polyps nicely. I glud it upside down so new growth will be easier to see. Ted, what is the name of the frag I got from you?... it is a white colored stick with actinic enhanced green polyps. It glows BRIGHT under the actinics and looks great. I put both the SPS in good flow spots up high to get more light energy.

The zoos have cool Pink centers under my lights. Thanks for sharing!

Next month at Ted's house and looking forward to it. Has a date been set yet?

Steven M
06/04/2006, 06:18 PM
Cheryl and I had a good time hosting the meeting. Well trade the recipe for frags. He He Cheryl well bring some dip and the recipe to the next meeting.

BankerJohn
06/04/2006, 06:44 PM
I'm coming just for the dip! .... and for a ride in the elevator, LOL