PDA

View Full Version : Attention local coral farmers!

Gary Majchrzak
05/03/2002, 02:41 AM
I have a spot in my tank for some 'Red Sea' variety xenia.{Shorter and whiter stalk type.}I am also looking for ANY red colored livestock.{No urchins, please!}Please contact me about a possible exchange at Todd's 'pad'in advance!!!

BIG "G"
05/03/2002, 09:30 AM
I am also looking for ANY xenia.

_ShotgunShrimp_
05/03/2002, 10:45 AM
i have some redsea gary.. id be glad to part with some... although i wont be at the meet we can make arrangements for sometime later if you still dont have any... Email me direct
Demose@softhome.net

You to big G :)

Gary Majchrzak
05/03/2002, 11:00 AM
Thanks, shotgun. I'm also searching for those orange/red zooanthids that are/were in CF's display reeftank. Anyone out there know the ones I'm 'reef'erring too? :confused:

Stoli
05/03/2002, 12:43 PM
Big G:

I don't want to speak for anyone, but I think Dave Morel has quite a bit of Xenia. May want to talk to him.

Stoli.

dmorel
05/03/2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Stoli
Big G:

I don't want to speak for anyone, but I think Dave Morel has quite a bit of Xenia. May want to talk to him.

Stoli.

Speaking for Dave Morel I have a forest of Xenia. I was about to
start throwing it away.

Big G (and anyone else that might want some xenia)... I don't know what I have that is in a good place to frag, I generally put some rubble among the xenia and let it walk onto that and then move it, but since no one asked for any I didn't do it.

You can see a general representation of what I have in this photo (http://morelweb.com/URS/snapNxenia.jpg)

Please do let me know if you want some and I will see if I can safely get some free to bring tomorrow.

regards,
-dm

fujimo32360
05/03/2002, 02:42 PM
I would also like some xenia. If you can't frag any right away I could bring some rubble for it to spread onto. Let me know thanks.

ri
05/03/2002, 03:01 PM
Gary,

I have some of the xenia your looking for. The "frag" I have is somewhat small but that will change in no time.

I won't be at the URS meeting but your welcome to stop by anytime if your interested. I live off Rt 259 just south of Whittier Rd.

Let me know if you're interested,

Rick

kmagyar
05/03/2002, 10:43 PM
Jeeze, ... Gary wants xenia. I remember us throwing xenia away in Kevins back yard at his old apartment. If I would have known earlier, I could have cut you 10 heads from my friends tank. If you need more in the future just let me now Gary.

Gary Majchrzak
05/03/2002, 10:46 PM
Yeah Rick, we'll connect. I see from your location that I've been driving by your house everyday for the past 22 years! Thanks for the offer, Keith. I know the stuff can be invasive. I used to chuck it out back as well!