PDA

View Full Version : 55 gallon w/ many extras for sale

d9sccr
05/06/2006, 11:48 PM
I am looking to sell off my aquarium and most of everything I have that is associated with it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with any of it. I am attending college in Florida next year and in my absence no one will be able to maintain my aquarium. Instead of just letting it sit around, I am looking to sell it. The aquarium itself is a 55 gallon tank and is just over a year old. The stand came with the aquarium and is also just over a year old. I also have a protein skimmer, a Sea Clone 100(?) and a heater which are also just over a year old. The rest of the equipment is under a year. This includes a wet/dry filter suitable for up to a 75 gal. aquarium, a 20K 175 watt metal halide light, another heater(my room can get very cold), an emperor filter system(owned this before the wet/dry), a fluorescent light, and clear tops. All of the equipment was brand new when I bought it and it has been taken care of very well. I will also include about 70 lbs. of live sand and more than 20 lbs. of live rock. I paid well over $1500 for everything. I am looking to sell it for about $700. If you are interested or want pics, just email me at d9sccr@aol.com..thanks