PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 125 Reef

fsusean
05/01/2006, 02:46 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm getting out of the hobby due to work commitments and need to sell my 125 reef set up. I would like to sell everything as a package if possible.

I live in Fayetteville roughly 20 minutes south of the airport and will help with the move if need be. I've posted an inventory list of what I'm selling; the price is included at the end of the list.

I had a hard time posting pics so I uploaded one of the entire tank. If anyone would like so see additional pics of anything, just let me know and I can email them your way.

Thanks,

metzger_kevin
05/05/2006, 11:58 PM
Do you still have this tank and whats the cheapest you can let it go for. I know its worth what your asking but can't aford it.

fsusean
05/06/2006, 12:05 PM
Hi,

Yes I still have the tank. I think he lowest I would go is $3000. I have over $5000+ invested in the tank and the hardware is ONLY 1 year old or less.

Let me know if you would like to come by and take a look at it. I'm currently out of town on business but will return home on Tuesday. I work for home so I'm available all day long.

Instead of repling to the message, I would prefer if you could communicate via email. fsuseanh@yahoo.com

I just have so many people emailing regarding he tank that it's kind of hard to keep track of all the commuications on different websites.

Thanks for the inquiry.

Sean