PDA

View Full Version : FS: Tanks, Lighting, TV (SouthDown!)

Schmev
04/30/2006, 10:23 PM
1. 120G RR with custom Oak stained stand and canopy, which fits any flourescent lighting. I bought this from Nancy in December, but I'm not going to get around to using it. The stand will need two replacement trim strips, but that's how I bought it as well. I gave her $500 for it, so I'd like to get it back. Fair offers may be considered. It has all four bulkheads. Constructed of 2x6s, with Oak skins all around. With new trim and TLC, it'll look very nice! It does have a powerstrip along the top inside edge. I wish I'd have room for it, but I moved in early January, and I bought this from her in December.

2. VHO Retro kit. I bought it Summer 2005, I think from Jim. I've never installed myself because I never got around to building a canopy for it. Comes with two 10ks and two Acts, three feet long. Ballast will fire four 110W bulbs. They fired up very bright, when I tried them out last summer. Kit sells on MarineDepot for $231, without any bulbs. I'll ask $200/obo

3. Coralife dual 96W PC fixture with fan and mounting legs. Bought used from a guy in Illinois. Has bulbs, but they should be replaced I'm sure. Each bulbs has its own switch. $60/obo

4. Dual 65W PC fixture, needs a switch replaced, but one works fine yet. Each bulb has its own switch. $40/obo

5. Drilled 40 Breeder. 1" bulkhead installed in back corner, which I built a homemade acrylic overflow around. Overbuilt, very sturdy stand skinned in Oak stained birch sheets, no doors attached. Isn't pretty, but it can be reskinned easily by anyone who has any decent tools. I don't. $75/obo. Tank alone was bought new for $80 and $10 for the drilled hole

6. 55G RR with custom oak stand/canopy, which I got from Nancy in December. I really think it looks nice! I didn't use it though. The tank has a small chip on an edge, from moving. My LFS thinks it'll hold water just fine, but I haven't refilled it since I took it down in January to move. The canopy will hold any flourescent lighting. $100/obo

7. Sony Wega 32" TV. Has Audio out, Component Video in, S-Video in, Composite Video in, and Front panel S-Video/AV in. Built in tuner. Comes with matching Sony stand with glass doors. I bought a larger LCD now :) The TV is 200lbs or so, so be prepared. $250

One free bag of complimentary SouthDown sand with any of the tank setups to get you started. 2 or 3 bags can go along with the TV to get it sold.

Cash and carry :) I work second shift during the week, so pick up during mid morning to noon then. I don't have a digital camera ATM, but I can take crude pics with my cellphone if you can receive them. Send your phone number in your reply so I can get in touch with you if you want to stop by my place in Sheboygan. Email is the best way to reach me and will get priority.

Anything not sold in a week or so will probably be taken to a LFS for store credit or scrapped, except for the TV which can go in the basement playroom.

I cannot split up my packages. It's too difficult to sell individual components otherwise, and I feel I've priced things fairly this way.

Thank you,
Jeremy

Schmev
05/13/2006, 01:20 PM
OK, first of all, I've gotten a few PMs, and only one email. I've gotten a bunch of requests for pictures, and I mentioned in the post I don't have a camera for that. I do have a cellphone which can send pics to other phones, but no one's supplied any numbers to send to. Also, I mentioned that email is the best way to reach me. Basically, I rarely use the internet. I'm pretty much just gaming and using email, which I do check my email daily and will respond within a day.

Now that I've hopefully cleared that up, nothing has been picked up or paid for yet. This weekend I'd like to get this TV and 120G Tank out of my dining room.

The 120 setup, you can either drop the price by $100, or I will throw in the VHO setup that you can mount in the canopy, if you can pick it up on Mother's Day.

The TV will drop by $50 if it's picked up this weekend as well. The model number is SONY WEGA KV-32FS10, and this model was THE set to own before HDs and plasmas and such became available. The picture is great on the TV, and I'd still keep it around if we had the room in our place or two large TVs. I've watched a hundred movies on it in widescreen mode, about 7 feet away, and it's big enough to look good in widescreen. It does come with it's matching stand with glass doors.

The rest of the stuff is still up for offers before I load them into the truck and take them to the LFS when I get time.

Don't forget to email me, I don't check PMs often. :)