PDA

View Full Version : Router

Tat2demon
04/30/2006, 11:02 AM
I know Im new and only a couple of you know me, but does anyone happen to have a router I may be able to borrow for a day? I was going to put the trim on my stand but I dont think I care for the basic square trim.

Thanks

sleeperls
04/30/2006, 01:20 PM
if you cant find a router there are alot of places that rent equipment like that. Post some pics when you have it done. Btw how is the build going? whats left till she is up and runnin.

creslin2
04/30/2006, 03:49 PM
I don't have a router, but my father-in-law does, and he does construction carpentry for a living. If you're interested in working that out, let me know.

Tat2demon
05/01/2006, 01:11 AM
Well after looking at it I decided it would look better without the routing. I got all the trim put on today. :D Now all I need to do is put on a couple coates of polyurathane.

sleeperls - Once the stand is done, I have everything except the stand left. :P I think Ill do the plumbing next. I need to sit down with Travis and figure out what to do. I know nothing about plumbing or what I need.

Ill post the new pics now at http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=816251

Lunchbucket
05/01/2006, 08:27 PM
i have one..anytime

Lunchbucket