PDA

View Full Version : Phone list

ToddsReef
04/30/2002, 09:59 PM
We need to update our phone list. I was thinking that it would be helpful to do it at the meeting and then catch up with those who can't make it by email. I don't have time to get it together so I thought I would throw it out there if someone has a little time that they are willing to give.

Thanks in advance,
Todd

ReeferMac
05/01/2002, 07:01 AM
Keith _had_ an Excel Spreadsheet at one time that had a collection of names, addresses, phone numbers, and eMail addy's, but I don't have a copy of it any longer. Perhaps he could send that along to start things off...

- Mac

Gary Majchrzak
05/01/2002, 07:23 AM
I'll bring a copy of whatever names and numbers I have......just make sure the new folks add their info to the sheet at the meet.

kmagyar
05/01/2002, 09:23 PM
I have a spreadsheet still. I have been updatein it as much as I can. Ill bring it.

kcolagio
05/03/2002, 11:53 PM
If you want, the Yahoo group has a database for that info. It is only open to members...of course, anyone can join, but it is there and available...

ToddsReef
05/05/2002, 05:34 PM
For anybody who isn't on the yahoo group mailing, Keith put a new list together for us (THANKS MAN) and sent it out so just contact someone who is on the list and they can forward it to you.

Todd