PDA

View Full Version : Corals available!

Gary Majchrzak
04/30/2002, 01:33 PM
John @ Marine Oasis just received the contents of a local reefers tank.It's unfortunate when a successful reefer gets out of the hobby, but this happens.The unexpected glut of nice corals is up for purchase.There are some nice Euphyllia available,as well as other captive propagated stock.

ReeferMac
04/30/2002, 04:56 PM
Any Hard corals? Nice SPS Heads for cheap ;-)

- Mac

dmorel
04/30/2002, 08:54 PM
Mac,
I called after I saw the post :)

no sps to speak of I'm afraid...

ToddsReef
04/30/2002, 09:55 PM
I know the guy to whom those corals belonged...he had a healthy tank and much of what is there is "tank-raised" in that he grew them from smaller wild colonies over a three year period. He also has a calcium reactor and a 65G with stand that he is trying to get rid of. If you are interested in these email or call me and I'll put you in touch with him...his name is Mike but I'm not sure of his RC name.
Todd

sschafer
04/30/2002, 09:59 PM
65 Reef Ready? If it is an AG Reef Ready I would be interested.

Thanks,

Steve

Originally posted by ToddsReef
I know the guy to whom those corals belonged...he had a healthy tank and much of what is there is "tank-raised" in that he grew them from smaller wild colonies over a three year period. He also has a calcium reactor and a 65G with stand that he is trying to get rid of. If you are interested in these email or call me and I'll put you in touch with him...his name is Mike but I'm not sure of his RC name.
Todd

ToddsReef
04/30/2002, 10:21 PM
No, it has a hang-on overflow...but I think he is willing to let it go for a pretty good deal.

Todd

Zmann
04/30/2002, 10:24 PM
I know another guy who has a 65g aga reef ready tank that he would sell. If anyone is interested give me an offer and I'll let him know. The tank use to be mine I had it set up for a year before I switched to the 120. He never set it up. He also has Playfairs old 55g that he doesnt use that one has a stand.

dank11
05/01/2002, 03:33 PM
Hey! I'm looking for a 75 gal
RR would be nice but it doesn't matter
a stand would be cool but I can make one if I have to
THanks!

RandyO
05/01/2002, 09:11 PM
Since this turned into a wish list (looking for), I am looking for a used 180 Reef Ready. Anyone?

Zmann
05/02/2002, 06:43 AM
Randy,
I thought I read something on here that Shotgunshrimp had one for sale @ one poit in time. I dont know if he still has it. Email him.