PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Back

tangdiver
04/22/2006, 08:56 AM
I may be overstepping my grounds...but will try anyways...want the society to be largest in the Midwest...here is a list of past posters to our site before it became our site. Can we PM them to invite them to become part of us again...or to meetings...sound dumb? Not sure...if someone wants to please do and post here so they do not get multiple PM...or that may be good....

but here is list...

mtellin
tcaquati
31-2c
jeff23
balor
nezw001
tyler
latazyo
wademcarthur
wingod
ultrin
turf

some might be posting but went back in acchives to see who has been here...

Just a thought...

Grant

windgod
04/22/2006, 10:39 PM
I am there bro

Dakafall
04/22/2006, 11:18 PM
Wind, your gonna start comin' to our meetings?

tangdiver
04/23/2006, 10:37 AM
One down...and 11 to go....thanks,

Grant

windgod
04/23/2006, 11:45 AM
I am always traveling and usually teid up with my 5 kids and the wind business, so attending meetings will be hard.

I am wanting to be a memeber and will be a supporter in any way, I am really taking to the acrylic fab hobby and would like to maybe build custom sumps in the future, have all the tooling just short a cnc router(someday) if the little women lets me that is.....
but I have been following the site and have met Travis and seen his spectacular reef as well, there seems to be a few members that are popping up in my area as well(Lemars) so it is really nice to see it grow.

I was looking at the Iowa club sites but they are too far away to attend.

Lunchbucket
04/23/2006, 01:20 PM
metellin - is in the cities but is interested in getting back into the hobby (been out for 2yrs+) w/ us. i know him we started this SD forum a LONG time ago

turf - a buddy of mine is in FL i thkn

tcaquati - i think he is from the cities. an online transaction guy i knew....if i remember right???

latazyo - i remember the name but why i don't remember

i recognize a few other names but i fell like the old man that can't remember squat. when you talk to thousands of people over the years on RC some of them run together :D

GREAT idea though Grant!

Lunchbucket

tangdiver
04/23/2006, 06:08 PM
Sweet...just thought let them know what is going on...

Grow and share the frags...

Grant