PDA

View Full Version : Electric Green Carpet / GS maroon Pair

oceana
04/21/2006, 01:21 PM
hey ya'll

I have the following items for sale. out of my personal tank

I have a Neon Green Carpet Anemone. it is VERY large. when fully open during the day it is around 13-15 inches across. at night its around 8". I have had it for approx 8 months now. The foot tear free, The mouth is very tight and the color is very bright. The anemone is VERY VERY sticky. IT is in perfect health

I also have a mated pair of gold stripe maroons. they currently lay eggs every two weeks or so and have been for around 6 months. the currently live in the anemone and lay the eggs right behind it.

The only reason I am selling it is because I want the room. the anemone takes up a rather large area of the tank. I am only asking what I paid for it not a penny more. I paid 60 for the anemone and 90 for the clowns. I would like 150.00 for the pair. IMO its a very fair deal.

I have a few requirments. the tank they go to MUST have MH lighting. these are a very high light needing anemone. I run 3x400MH and 2x110 VHO. The Tank must be very established.
I WILL NOT SHIP. Email me at theabels@knology.net

the pic below is of the whole tank but you can the the carpet on the right. you can also see the happy couple in it

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e17/AMPRESEARCH/IMG_2979.jpg