PDA

View Full Version : April meeting head count

sleeperls
04/20/2006, 10:09 PM
Who is going and who is not going to be able to make it. Chuck would you like any help or like us to bring anything as far as drinks and such. I and my g/f will be there for sure.

Ben1287
04/20/2006, 10:31 PM
I'll be there, so will Grant (tangdiver) and Kevin.

Tat2demon
04/21/2006, 12:25 AM
Ill be there.

kau_cinta_ku
04/21/2006, 12:38 AM
i'll be there

creslin2
04/21/2006, 03:13 AM
I'm gonna try, but no promises. :spin2:

clarktod
04/21/2006, 07:27 AM
You can count my wife and I in. Do you need us to bing anything?

Todd

ewaldm
04/21/2006, 08:48 AM
I won't be able to make it, but I just wanted to say that when you schedule the next meeting, you should shoot for sometime earlier in May if that isn't busy for everyone else. I've got to go to graduations the last two weekends in May and I don't want to miss two in a row. :(

UrbanSage
04/21/2006, 09:27 AM
Im going, the wife might want to come along as well.

CHUCKSD
04/21/2006, 10:00 AM
Hi all,
I am glad to see a good number of you all are planning to attend.
I understand the forecast to be nice so I would like to have a portion of the meeting in the back (if its nice) so seating will be comfortable for all so please do bring a chair if possible.

If not the chair will still come in handy indoors. I will provide some snacks & drinks (The wife is in a tizzy with cooking plans) :rolleyes:

I would like to be sure we have our topics lined up for the agenda so please be sure to post if your interest have not already been suggested previously.

You can reach me on my cell if you have any questions
605-231-6342.

Time: 1-3 pm Sat 22nd.
Locations: 3832 E. Dawley CT. 57103 (just down from Harvey Dunn off Bahnson)

Please do park on the street or in the drive.
Please do not block the left side of the driveway.
Thanks and look forward to seeing you all!
CS

One final note.. Be kind, this is not Travis's tank... Its much smaller and not as nice :rolleye1:

tangdiver
04/21/2006, 10:37 AM
Bigger not always better, all tanks are nice...bigger does not mean better...take Travis's 75 gallon...it would blow some of my 300 gallons+ out of the water...it depends upon how much effort and time you put into a project= success. Your tank is very nice. Look at your clam grouping...very cool.

I will be there and can bring things if needed. The need for providing drinks and food...IMO is not required...Travis went above and beyond. I liked it, but I do not think that it is needed if people do not want to do it. I might sound like a jacka** saying this, but some might not be able to afford and I do not want someone not to host because they might not be able to feed the armies we will soon have in numbers. Caviar for everyone is to much $$...Just putting my 2 cents in so...who knows babble man has spoken and rambled to much...

Glad it is such a good time at meetings, love how things are going,

take care,

Grant

Travis
04/21/2006, 11:16 AM
I will be there. I agree with Grant. The snacks, etc. are nice but nobody should feel like they "need" to provide them. It is already going above and beyond just to host the meeting at a home. A lot of time is spent cleaning and getting the tank ready for the big day.

I also agree about the size thingy. It's not the size that matters, it's what you do with it.:D Aquariums are like works of art. Each one is unique and beautiful in its own way.

I will bring a chair. Let me know if there is anything else you would like me to bring or anything I can do to help out.

hoover86
04/21/2006, 11:25 AM
Unfourtunately I won't be able to make it :( I'm stuck working as this last few weeks have been crazy with getting ready for finals and doing speeches.... well you get the picture. Hopefully all the topics added to the "what we want to talk about at the next meeting" thread are all discussed, there are some things I was really hoping to get straight before taking on my 125... I guess I will have to count on Travis' awesome notes :D and of course his knowledge!! May will be an interesting meeting, I'm swamped early in the month and everyone else is swamped at the end of the month... maybe we can get something right in between :confused: I'll be there if I can!!... oh and one last thing, is anyone taking pictures of the tank?? I'd love to see it!! Take care guys.

sleeperls
04/21/2006, 05:54 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7219810#post7219810 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by CHUCKSD

Please do park on the street or in the drive.
Please do not block the left side of the driveway.
Thanks and look forward to seeing you all!
CS

so where are we sapposed to park if we cant park in the street or the drive? my car dont fly so we can have a redneck meeting and have a party on the lawn. Ill supply the cinderblocks. and maybe a 55 drum for the grill. :strooper: :fish1: :hmm6: :beer:

kau_cinta_ku
04/21/2006, 05:57 PM
i would re read that statement as it says
"please DO park on the street or in the drive"

:D

sleeperls
04/21/2006, 06:27 PM
doh i swore it said not in there somewhere. I wanted to show my texas redneck skills.

kau_cinta_ku
04/21/2006, 06:34 PM
lol i beleive you as I also read do not park the first time i read it also until i reread it again

teresav
04/21/2006, 06:45 PM
I am really excited to go to the meeting...even got off work for it. Don't worry I will make sure Jason aka sleeperls stays off the lawn

Teresa

kau_cinta_ku
04/21/2006, 06:48 PM
[welcome]
glad to have you aboard the group will be nice to see new faces

sleeperls
04/21/2006, 07:17 PM
I'm proud to have converted her to the darkside :strooper:

CHUCKSD
04/21/2006, 11:48 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7222845#post7222845 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by teresav
I am really excited to go to the meeting...even got off work for it. Don't worry I will make sure Jason aka sleeperls stays off the lawn

Teresa
It's a good thing you are coming.. I was thinking about banning him :):)

sleeperls
04/22/2006, 09:46 AM
Hey now thats not fair.:mad: see you guys this afternoon

Susan J.
04/22/2006, 10:15 AM
I'll be there.:D

Looking forward to see a new tank and learn anything I can.

See you this afternoon.

sleeperls
04/22/2006, 10:23 AM
Hey I am driving I could "accidentally" leave him at home haha

teresav
04/22/2006, 10:26 AM
oops that last post was me I was on Jason's puter tho my bad

CHUCKSD
04/23/2006, 12:29 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7225689#post7225689 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by teresav
oops that last post was me I was on Jason's puter tho my bad

You guys are funny!
I had a great time.. Thanks to all for coming!