PDA

View Full Version : Help Restocking

henkelsfamily
04/26/2002, 12:37 PM
Got the tank back into shap after the mess of last week. What I am looking for now are some locals that want to supplament their income by selling me some frags/colonies, shrooms, a couple of softies. I am heading up to Something Fishy this weekend ( if the wifes list of projects is not too long) to see what they might be able to do for my baren tank. Let me know.

Regards

Walter

henkelsfamily@hotmail.com

RichK
04/26/2002, 05:22 PM
I have TONS of xenia. I also have a few other soft corals I can frag such as: Green tree coral, a nice photosynthetic gorg, green polyps, a nice long polyped sarcophyton (big and small ones), and a couple others. Let me know.

CherryCat
04/26/2002, 05:27 PM
walter,

i also have a few things you are welcome to ... lemme know ...

jc

henkelsfamily
04/29/2002, 05:25 AM
I am open to anything that is available. I do not want to restock too fast. Let me know how we can meke this all happen.

Walter

RichK
04/29/2002, 06:29 AM
Walter, let me know what works best for you. I am sure we can arrange a time that will suit both of us. If you like, you can email me at: rknecht@att.net

henkelsfamily
04/29/2002, 06:39 AM
Hey Cherry let me know when, where and how much $$ and I will be there.

Regards

Walter

Learning All The Time
04/29/2002, 09:05 AM
Hello,

I am not sure what size tank you have but.... I have rock that is I'm guessing 10-12 lbs with four E. quads that I would like to part with. These are not you normal 5-6 inch anemones. The largest on the rock is approximately 12" when fully expanded. The other three are at least 8" across. This rock would be a great center piece for a tank. The reason I would part with the rock is that they keep reproducing by splitting. I have at least 7 in the tank now. I was going to try to sell the anemones separately but they are too difficult to remove with out injuring them. They have recently spawned also. They appear to be males as my tank looked like someone had dumped three gallons of milk into it overnight. These anemones are very healthy and hardy. The original anemone has been in my tank for approximately 4 years.

Please e-mail me if you are interested.

Thanks,

George

CherryCat
04/29/2002, 07:34 PM
walter,

drop me a line and we'll sort out details ... cherrycat@mindspring.com ...

SeaMac
05/02/2002, 08:20 PM
Hi Walter,

Sorry to hear (read) about your tank. I have a few coral frags I'm looking to get rid of, and once my final exams are over (May 10th)will be making some more cuttings. Most of the frags are less than 2", but are fast growers. Let me know if you are interested. :)

Colt coral
Young's soft coral
2 types of sarcophyton
Yellow devil's hand

Caulastrea
TR Green BTAs

Thanks.
Chris