PDA

View Full Version : Trade away a Sand Sifting Sea Star.

UrbanSage
04/06/2006, 01:36 PM
He is about four inches across (estimate) he is in great health and has been in my tank for about a year now.

I would like to trade him away because I recently added 44lbs LR to my tank and the amount open areas for the Sand Sifting Sea Star are few.

I would like one (or all :D ) of these

A) a good scoop of diverse fauna for my fuge. Currently I have Isopods, Amphipods and Tube Worms and would like some more diversity.

B) Frags, SPS preffered but I know the value of a star is not great.

C) Margarita Snails or Nassarius Snails

D) Assistance in creating an overflowbox (apartment life has limited my DIY experiences so far)

Any other ideas or offers more than welcome, I would hate to take this Star to Minicritters.

tangdiver
04/06/2006, 01:48 PM
Would trade...SPS but would be like digi or something...not much $$ like you said for the star... if no others takers but let others have first shot..

Grant

UrbanSage
04/07/2006, 01:04 PM
Ill give it over the weekend if no one else posts ill PM you. I am very curious to see your showroom :rollface:

Actually my wife wants to see it as well but I told her that since you work practically out of your garage if we go then we have to spend money to support your cause :lol: She could see my point.