PDA

View Full Version : RO/DI unit

Susan J.
04/06/2006, 05:12 AM
Grant are you out there?
My RO unit is very old and I am finding it hard to get membranes that will fit it. It is getting very expensive to change out membranes and cartridges on this unit. I did a little number crunching and figured it would be in my best intrest to purchase a new unit. I noticed that you carried or are a dealer in the Spectrapure moldels. Can you elaborate?

Thanks Susan

kau_cinta_ku
04/06/2006, 05:21 AM
i just bought another RODI unit from grant sunday and am very happy with it. not that i am complaining about our other one but just wanted to have one for the tanks only:D. here is the website of the units he sells i got the 189.00 and works great but i am sure he can order any one of them you want. hope this helpspurelyh2o (http://www.purelyh2o.com/cart.php)

Lunchbucket
04/06/2006, 07:57 AM
i have a purelyh2o.com unit...i guess i turned Grant on to them :D they are very nice and very cost effective IMO.

check out the models on that website and order them through Grant

Lunchbucket

ewaldm
04/06/2006, 10:29 AM
Hahaha...now what other things have you turned Grant on too?

CHUCKSD
04/06/2006, 10:34 AM
I have one from the company purelyH2O bought out and when I ordered the upgrade kit to make it fully automatic (From Grant) I had to speak with a tech person.. It turns out that the Tech guy is also the owner. The customer service was outstanding as he worked with me from his house to resolve the issue and was also the guy who originally designed my unit (I think Travis has the same one)... In any case you cannot go wrong with one of these units.

tangdiver
04/06/2006, 10:46 AM
Sent PM...just let me know.

Grant

purelyh2o
04/06/2006, 11:13 AM
Thanks Chuck!

Is everything working OK now?

Travis
04/06/2006, 11:39 PM
As Chuck mentioned, I have a unit from Aquatic Reef Systems (same company that PurelyH20 started and used to run). The unit I have is pretty much the same as the Optima on the PurelyH20 site but with some other add-ons.