PDA

View Full Version : cnc machineing

kau_cinta_ku
03/31/2006, 09:56 PM
well i know some of you are DIY ppl and so sence i work in a machine shop as a cnc opperator i thought i would help out anyone that may need any cnc machining done. the only catch it i am sorta limited on time as fridays would be the only days i can use the machine for my personal use but if anyone needs any machining done let me know.

Lunchbucket
04/02/2006, 02:02 PM
i was wondering when you were gonna mention somethign!! :D

i would love to see some keyhole flanges from some DIY stuff. otherwise i can't think of much i could use...but others would be able to use stuff i'm sure.

Lunchbucket

Travis
04/02/2006, 02:29 PM
Lunch, keyhole flanges aren't that hard to do without a cnc.;)

Kau, thanks for offering the club access to cnc machining. Definitely a good resource to have.:)

Lunchbucket
04/02/2006, 03:07 PM
not that hard to do i agree but do them perfect...that might be a different story :D or a mass production if we ever want to do a DIY building talk sometime

Lunchbucket

windgod
04/02/2006, 05:13 PM
huh?? did someone say CNC I beleive sheldon is not far from cleghorn, where do you work at rosenboom ?? I am seeing allot of acrylic projects in the future, I will keep in touch

kau_cinta_ku
04/03/2006, 12:21 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7095516#post7095516 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Lunchbucket
i was wondering when you were gonna mention somethign!! :D

i would love to see some keyhole flanges from some DIY stuff. otherwise i can't think of much i could use...but others would be able to use stuff i'm sure.

Lunchbucket

yeah keyhole flanges would be nice i just need like a little blue print to go off of sence i haven't done to much DIY stuff but should start:D

i was hoping to mention this much sooner however for the past few monthes we were working fridays so i never had free time to do anything on my own:(

Kau, thanks for offering the club access to cnc machining. Definitely a good resource to have.
not a prob. i like doing cnc jobs and if by helping out club members at the same time then that makes it even better:)

huh?? did someone say CNC I beleive sheldon is not far from cleghorn, where do you work at rosenboom ?? I am seeing allot of acrylic projects in the future, I will keep in touch

nope not far at all maybe 40 min. from here. yeah unfounatly i am a rosenboom worker but i can't complain to much the work is easy and the pay is good for this area.

creslin2
04/03/2006, 02:22 AM
Hm....we have way too many night owls on here. It's after 2am and still 3 people browsing the board. :lol:

kau_cinta_ku
04/03/2006, 02:29 AM
well my excuse is i work nights on the weekdays so this is my happy time during the weekends:D now whats your excuse lol

creslin2
04/03/2006, 02:45 AM
I work nights, 6-6, every 2 days and every other weekend, so this is my normal time up too. ;) Trying to be up with the "normal" human beings makes me cranky and unsocial, so I normally keep the same hours even when it's not a work day.

off subject, but just saw a bot go thru here (boardtracker.com) I know they search everything, but I still feel kinda special seeing him run thru.... :D

kau_cinta_ku
04/03/2006, 02:53 AM
well ok that is a good enough reason then:p

pretty sad when bots are even comming to club threads.lol