PDA

View Full Version : Making a trip to Bradenton this Friday..STUFF FOR SALE

bkwudzjeep
03/29/2006, 10:48 AM
Hi,

My girlfriend and I are probably making a trip to the Bradenton area this Friday (mainly a beach). I do have some things for sale, that I could bring with me if you want to meet where we are going (I can't be running all over the place....she'll kill me :) ) I will post shortly exactly which beach we will try to hit.

I can provide my cell number so we can keep in contact through the day. Please commit so I'm not hauling this stuff all over the place. I am just trying to save some FL locals shipping on some good equipment.

I have the following things, pics are in my gallery for most things, otherwise PM your e-mail and I can send pics: (will entertain some offers on prices...cash only please)

-15 gallon tank $15 (great for DIY sumps)
-20 gallon tank $20
-30 gallon tank $30

-2 175w Metal Halide with bell pendants (no bulbs) $100 each

-Sealife systems acrylic sump-- $50
-drilled for 1" bulkhead (I could probably find a bulkhead if needed/wanted)
-29.75" x 10" x 15.75"tall
-has acrylic piece for filter sponge if needed/wanted

-Red Sea turbo skimmer XL w/pump that came with it-- $50 o.b.o ....this is probably mainly for parts. I think one of the inside pieces is broken as well, but not totally sure....it wobbles more than I think it should.
-it had a crack in it when my dog knocked it over (I have since patched with weld-on)
-I did buy a mazzei (sp?) type of venturi that you can have...it itself was over $15 new and has only seen freshwater for a test

-MD-55 pump (Iwaki clone) brand new in box--$100
-Inlet/Outlets are 1" barb fittings
-same specs as the Iwaki MD-55 I believe
-1080 gph @ 4'

-AmpMaster 3000 pump -- $160
-has not leaked when tested a year ago, I don't think it has the new seals ($26 @ Marine Depot), but not sure
-has new unions
-surface rust on base and little on pump shaft itself (normal wear and tear)
-have not used for a while and sitting in box for last year...unsure on age....was bought used as a spare
-1.5" unions

-Lumenarc III reflector only --$80
-has a minor dent and a scratch on the back, I don't think it would affect performance....this thing bounces TONS of light back
-had it for a prop tank, but the buyer did not need it
-no hanger/mogul included
-19.5� x 19.5� x 8.5� tall

-Aqua 40w UV Sterilizer without wiper --$120
-bulb has 5-6 months life left
-has external ballast box
-around 41 inches with the diameter around 7 inches (including the sterilizer itself, hosebarbs, etc.)
-3/4" hose barb in/out

Thanks!!

Jon

bkwudzjeep
03/30/2006, 09:50 AM
We will probably be in the anna maria, longboat key area.....it seems like a pretty long stretch of beach, so I guess it depends on where we can find a parking spot.

Will take offers on any of these items.

Tank dimensions (measured at the trim) are:

15 gallon----24.25" x 12.5" x 12.5" (l x w x h)
20 gallon----30.5" x 12.5" x 12.75" (l x w x h)
30 gallon----36.25" x 12.75" x 16.75" (l x w x h)

bkwudzjeep
04/01/2006, 07:14 PM
MD-55 pump SOLD

I am no longer selling the skimmer with the pump I originally was told would work. I am pretty sure a downdraft skimmer needs a pressure pump, and since the pump I have has hose barbs, I am pretty sure it is just a circulation pump. Soooooo,

----I have another MD-55 pump (Iwaki clone) for sale at $105 shipped
-Inlet/Outlets are 1" barb fittings
-same specs as the Iwaki MD-55 I believe
-1080 gph @ 4'

1) Sealife systems acrylic sump-- $45 (pick-up only)
-drilled for 1" bulkhead (I could probably find a bulkhead if needed/wanted)
-29.75" x 10" x 15.75"tall
-has acrylic piece for filter sponge if needed/wanted
-I did have a piece of acrylic that I cut to hold a filter sock, if I can find it, it's yours

2) Red Sea turbo skimmer XL w/pump that came with it-- $40 o.b.o (pick-up/or split actual shipping)....this is probably mainly for parts. I think one of the inside pieces is broken as well, but not totally sure....it wobbles more than I think it should.
-it had a crack in it when my dog knocked it over (I have since patched with weld-on)
-I did buy a mazzei (sp?) type of venturi that you can have...it itself was over $15 new and has only seen freshwater for a test

6) AmpMaster 3000 pump -- $165 obo shipped
-has not leaked when tested a year ago, I don't think it has the new seals ($26 @ Marine Depot), but not sure
-has new unions
-surface rust on base and little on pump shaft itself (normal wear and tear)
-have not used for a while and sitting in box for last year...unsure on age....was bought used as a spare
-1.5" unions

7) Lumenarc III reflector only --$80 shipped
-has a minor dent and a scratch on the back, I don't think it would affect performance....this thing bounces TONS of light back
-had it for a prop tank, but the buyer did not need it
-no hanger/mogul included
-19.5� x 19.5� x 8.5� tall

10) ETSS 800 Gemini -- $350 shipped in 2 boxes (1 with skimmer body, 1 with skimmer top)
-Skimmer is very clean, great condition
-for more info. on skimmer: http://www.superskimmer.com./etss_800.htm

12) Aqua 40w UV Sterilizer without wiper --$135 shipped
-bulb has 5-6 months life left
-has external ballast box
-around 41 inches with the diameter around 7 inches (including the sterilizer itself, hosebarbs, etc.)
-3/4" hose barb in/out

I will of course take off shipping if items are picked up.

Thanks again for looking! I will putting these items in the Used Goods forum soon, just want to see if didn't have to deal with shipping.