PDA

View Full Version : Ro/di Units

crny1
03/28/2006, 03:46 PM
All right all....i got away with it for awhile but its time to get a RO/DI unit as my sons tank got the cayno bloom and thats all it takes for me to want to change! Who has the best priced units out there? Also i was thinking of one with a booster pump i believe as to not have any waste water. Am i correct on this? Where are the best ones price wise at? Any links? thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?

Wes

Shooter7
03/28/2006, 03:51 PM
I like my unit I got from airwaterice.com and they have great customer service. Don't know anything about a booster pump, sorry. I run my wastewater line down the same drain as my washing machine. Coincidentally, just got done packing a new DI cartridge. :)

Nanook
03/28/2006, 03:52 PM
A lot of people use discount companies, but I prefer the service and quality of www.spectrapure.com They are one of the oldest companies in the RODI business and they are the best.

dave

rams_1_again
03/28/2006, 05:13 PM
I'll second the suggestion on www.airwaterice.com I've been pleased with my typhoon III. Great customer service.

Most of the ro/di boosters that i've seen are for private wells or when water pressure is below 40psi to begin with. Most membranes are rated up to a particular psi.

Letmegrow
03/28/2006, 05:46 PM
www.filterdirect.com

DrBDC
03/28/2006, 07:14 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7062230#post7062230 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Letmegrow
www.filterdirect.com

That's where I got mine off of thier eBay auction and I've been very happy. I got the RO6100+DI with the dual line output and a storage tank.