PDA

View Full Version : Hey, From Bradenton

Snooker00
03/28/2006, 01:44 AM
Just wanted to say Hi. I have probably ran into a few of you and not known it, I say this because of some of the posts I've read about K&D's. My son and I go there pretty often and there is always a bunch of people there, so I guess it could be a good chance.
Well, have a great day!
Steve

myakkareef
03/28/2006, 09:06 AM
Hey Steve and Welcome...
If you would like to make any of the meetings you can send me an email to sdearl@verizon.net and I will add you to the list.
You can also can an eye on this forum for when the next meeeting will be...Hope to meet up with you soon.
Thanks Scott Earl

Snooker00
03/28/2006, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the welcome, as far as meetings it would be fairly difficult for me to get to them since I work nights. But if you have some on the weekends I am off, I might be able to attend those.
It would be cool to have people in my area to bounce problems off of, seeing how I have only been doing the Reef tank thing since 11/05.
Thanks again,
Steve

Agu
03/30/2006, 11:25 AM
[welcome]

sandman12
03/30/2006, 12:16 PM
Where in bradenton are you? Im on 17th ave off 43rd st. let me know if you want to stop by some time.

Snooker00
03/30/2006, 05:40 PM
Sandman,
I'm not far from you at all, 12th ave. and 22nd st. I see you have some stuff for sale so when I get a chance I'll PM and see when would be a good time to come by and check them out. Sat. is out because going spearfishing.
Agu,
You are the one that told me about ACROS when I posted about collecting in the Diving forum, Thanks!!
Have a good one!
Steve

sandman12
03/30/2006, 08:49 PM
No way spearfishing?! You going off shore? I got into spearfishing in december but have yet to find some one to go off shore with. If you ever need some one for splitting gas money let me know.